Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grid Square Tracking  (Read 977 times)
W5GAI

Ignore
« on: June 27, 2003, 03:20:38 PM »

I am looking for a visual program that will allow me to click on a new grid square worked and have it highlighted in some way. Would be nice to be able to import data from a logging program or a standard format export file such as adif. It there an
application out there?
Skip W5GAI Austin, TX
AA6YQ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 04:01:36 AM »

DXView will display the location of a gridsquare, either on its own built-in world map, or on DX Atlas. If you run DXView and DXKeeper together, then clicking on a QSO logged in DXKeeper will highlight the QSO's gridsquare (if logged) on the DXView or DX Atlas map.

Having DXView highlight all worked/confirmed/verified gridsquares logged in DXKeeper is not yet supported, but is "on the list".

DXView and DXKeeper are both members of DXLab, a freeware suite of DXing applications that work individually but automatically interoperate when run at the same time. All are available via www.qsl.net/dxlab .

Dave, AA6YQ
KB0NLY

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 01:55:18 AM »

I realize that you might not be looking for exactly what i will suggest, but i use VQLog, it generates maps of worked and confirmed grids, etc etc...

But as far as just a map to click on, or to import the log, i havent used or read about any exactly like you want.

Scott, KB0NLY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: