Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to connect an FT1000MP MKV to a PC for PSK31  (Read 472 times)
MM1APX

Ignore
« on: October 09, 2003, 07:19:36 PM »

Given the multitude of interfaces on the back of the FT1000MP MKV, what is the easiest way of interfacing to a PC for PSK31 use ?

I use the CAT interface for Logger32.... will I need to use a second serial port on the PC, or can I use the CAT interface for PSK31 ?
WD8DKB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 11:40:03 PM »

Go to Donner's Digital Interfaces on the internet. I have two of their interfaces. They are not expensive,they are designed for your specific radio, the are so easy to connect and get going and the support is great. Hope that helps ya. Have fun. Max
KL7IPV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2003, 06:26:18 PM »

You have got to see "Ham Radio Deluxe". It is a GREAT program and is FREE. It will remain FREE according to the authors. It works on many radios and is easy to use. Do  a search for Ham Radio Deluxe and give it a try. It has a PSK31 program and an outstanding "Mapper" program. Have a look and see what it does.
Frank
KL7IPV
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: