Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to ast for a brake  (Read 1825 times)
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« on: December 11, 2009, 09:42:36 AM »

i was on the 10 meters HAM chanel and some HAM step on me with out ast for brake!!! my buddy jeff say i shold rite on how to ast for brake beacus look like no HAMS no how do to this!!! lol!! may be if fcc make HAMS take HAM test evry year they learn how but i dout it!!! lol!!!! if you want a brake on the chanel key it up an say brake chanel brake brake brake! then the chanel master come back an ast who it is! you tell the chanel master what youre handel or youre call numbers are! then he say go a head you got the brake or he tell you get off the chanel!! some times the chanel master say you brake it now fix it!! lol!!!!!!!! but if the chanel master dont like you he can tell you to get off his chanel!! if you dont hey can key up an tell you your shut down!!! an he will key up un til you get off a the chanel!! but you cant jus get on the chanel an call no body if you dont ast for the brake first so all ways ast for the brake!! i get step on when HAMS dont ast for a brake!!! is that on the HAM test well it shold be!!! may be some HAMS get on cb an learn how to work a radio!!! cbers no how!!! lol!!!!!!
KG4RUL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 09:52:51 AM »

Hey Charlie Baker!
You like to present your self as a fool but, I think there is a spark of intellect glimmering out.  However, your verbal effluvia does get tiresome in the end.  So, don't go away mad, just go away and, stay away?
KB9CRY

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »

Pull the Stop cord on the subway train to alert the Brakeman.  They will then give you a brake at the next stop.
TANAKASAN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 11:20:19 AM »

My XYL shouts STOP! just before I hit something.

Tanakasan
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 01:41:09 PM »

i thing you mean "...'axe' for a brake."

as in, "lemme axe ya'a quesshun."

CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KU4UV

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 07:56:44 PM »

If them ham boys won't give ya a break, just go watch Hee-Haw re-runs and call it a night.

KU4UV
W7ETA

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »

Hams know that when you get mad at your radio, yelling break break into the mic wont brake it.

Try a hammer, "Hammer Time!'
K9FON

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 06:55:00 AM »

*****YAWN*****
This is so old hat and tired its not even funny anymore....
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »

i aways ast for a brake on the cb chanel an all so on the HAM chanel! some HAMS just key up on the chanel an dont care if some body all readdy on it!!! may be i rite down there call numbers an call up the fcc an tell them the call numbers a the HAMS that dont ast for the brake!! then may be the fcc make them HAMS take the HAM test agian!!! may be they fale it an loose there call numbers!!! my buddy jeff tell me HAMS dont ast for a brake beacus there sellfish and nerdy an dont no how to get a long with poeple!! may be that is true!!! lol!!!!!
WX7G

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2009, 09:29:51 AM »

What is the difference between a CBer and a ham fone operator?
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2009, 12:59:19 PM »

What is the difference between a CBer and a ham fone operator?

I thought the main differences were that CB'ers can't read and they don't go to the dentist. Ever.
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2009, 04:53:19 PM »

you must mean ham bone!!! lol!!!!
W7ETA

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »

Hams don't want to break the frequency.  They want the frequency to maintain its continuous sine wave.

CBers are forever chasing where an asymptote crosses an axis, a break or point of division by zero.

Guess hams just don't cosine CBers?

Bob
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 07:37:59 PM »

lol!!!! speak english!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: