Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOM Programming Software  (Read 1369 times)
K6QGK

Ignore
« on: July 22, 2004, 02:22:37 PM »

ICOM Programming Software - IC-T2A, IC-T7A, IC-W32, IC-T8A & IC-T81

Does anyone out there know where I can get a replacement copy of my Programming/ Cloning Software for my T7H? I purchased a copy of this software from Ham Radio Outlet in Burbank, California back in November of 2003 and installed it on my laptop, unfortunate my laptop was stolen and last week (July 15th) I went to install my software on my desktop and I could not get the disk to work, I can see the software icon on the desktop but when I try to select it to install it I get a “corrupted” file error. Yes I tried it on different systems and different disk drives. The bottom line is that I need to replace the disk but don’t want to spend another $30.00 to do it. If anyone knows how to fix this or have any information on getting this resolved please let me know – mark@flyxwire.com and thank you in advance.

Mark
KG6QGK
Palmdale, California

VK2ACM

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 08:55:46 PM »

Try this site it might be what your looking for look under the icom section,under software...73 de clint vk2acm

http://www.cqham.ru/sch_eng.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: