Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GigaParts  (Read 31233 times)
N4ZEN

Ignore
« on: March 17, 2010, 10:56:24 AM »

Just wanted to let everyone know that GigaParts is an outstanding place to do business with.  I ordered a Yaesu FT450 from them and it was bad out of the box.  They have a seven day return policy and they gave me full credit on trade in on a FT897.  They were very nice and professional on the phone and in their e-mails.  If you need to buy something, there prices are very good so give them a try.  Not affiliated with them, I'm just a very SATISFIED customer.
CTHAM

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:23:44 PM »

I agree with you I placed my order for my yeasu XV-170 and it was shipped fast I will have to check out what other stuff they have for sale.
KJ4RWH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 03:46:00 PM »

Glad you had a good experience. I've ordered twice in the last couple of months for what I considered common items and waited 3 weeks for backorders on both. Huh
W0DLM

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 08:03:13 AM »

Their website has an icon that shows you whether or not an item is in stock. Are you saying that it showed in stock but then had to be back-ordered?  If so, I can understand being upset about having to wait three weeks.  If not, I don't see how you can be upset about an item being back-ordered when they made it clear right up front that it was not in stock.
KB4OIF

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 02:11:14 PM »

Only had a few purchases from them.  All of them were good deals with no problems!!
KC9SRO

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 03:33:11 AM »

Purchased an FT-950 from them a few weeks ago

Good price, FAST delivery.

2 Thumbs Up...
K4YZ

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 03:29:02 AM »

Just wanted to let everyone know that GigaParts is an outstanding place to do business with.  I ordered a Yaesu FT450 from them and it was bad out of the box.  They have a seven day return policy and they gave me full credit on trade in on a FT897.  They were very nice and professional on the phone and in their e-mails.  If you need to buy something, there prices are very good so give them a try.  Not affiliated with them, I'm just a very SATISFIED customer.

Thankfully, I live less then 30 minutes from them.  (They're in Alabama...I'm in Tennessee)

I've ordered numerous items from them and never waited any longer than it too UPS to get it to my doorstep.  I've never had a service issue or returns issue with them. 

Also, GigaParts will ship free for orders over $200.00.

Plus the Sweepstakes program is a lot of fun!

Steve, K4YZ
KC5GB

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 07:39:29 PM »

Ditto to all the positive comments about Gigaparts.
I've ordered high and low dollar items and have always experienced fast delivery and good pricing.
Now, if they would only let me win the Sweepstakes...
K8ALM

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 10:05:18 AM »

I've had nothing but good experiences from Gigaparts.  In the past I've ordered a TS 2000 and most recently a TS 590 and delivery/ordering/service was very prompt.
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 10:28:27 AM »

Same here, my experiences with GigaParts have been positive.  Good prices and I quickly received the items I ordered.

Vince
N0MLR

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 03:08:56 PM »

Well back at Christmas time they had a TS-2000 radio on their sight. It was a great price but when I went back to order it the price had went up to more than I could buy it from R and L. I called and ask about the price and was told that was an accident and it should have not been listed for that price and they had CANCELED all the orders they had received for it. Now I have been in business for 35 years and have made mistakes and shot myself in the foot pricing stuff. I always honored the price I had given my customer no matter what. My word was my bond on that.
Nope never again will I buy or even get a price from Gigiaparts I don't care what they are selling or what price it is.
NW4G

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 09:56:57 PM »

I worked there for just over 12 years and loved every minute of it. GigaParts is a great company and with a fantastic customer oriented work enviornment. I highly recommend them!
N6JSX

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 07:14:24 AM »

Giga is OK, but there shipping time estimates are poor.  Huh

I ordered a Diamond MX3000 tri-plexer and it took well over a month to get it, not the 7-14days Gig states.

However I do not think this was Giga's fault but a change in Diamond/industry business models. "Make to order" is the new method on slow/low volume sales items as OEM's do not want finished goods on the shelf to incur inventory tax. Have the sub-parts ready but "make to order" to thwart the USA business taxes that are assessed on finished goods. I suspect MFJ has been doing this for years as I've had similar delivery delays.   

K8SI

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »

I've had nothing but great service ordering from Gigaparts.  Only once have I ordered someting that was not in stick, and I still ended up having it within a couple of weeks.  Also, they did not charge me for the item until it was in stock and processed for shipping.  I most recently ordered a new rig and power supply from them, and the free shipping was a plus as well!  The other thing is their prices - on the new rig and PS, they were hands down the best price, and the free shipping to boot made it a no-brianer deal for me!  Thanks Gigaparts!
KC0KEK

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 06:53:28 PM »

Add me to the list of people who have had good experiences with Giga. I ordered a Heil mic and stand, and a few other things, when they had a Black Friday special of 10% off. Everything arrived within a week. I would do business with them again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: