About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tm-v71  (Read 1342 times)
KC8KTN

Ignore
« on: May 28, 2010, 07:23:29 AM »

Hello to all I am having problems transferring information back and forth between laptop and radio.It will read information most of the time.The error I get states the transceiver is not responding to the call. Check all connections and com port settings.Again it reads the radio most of the time. But when I try to write to the radio it starts to read then stops and that error comes up saying transceiver is not responding to the call. Check all connections and com port settings.And the display on the radio says ERR. When the programs works OK  which is not often the display on radio states PGM when transferring information.What am I doing wrong??Purchased correct cable it has worked .But not all the time
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 08:39:39 AM »

Correction  when radio is transferring information correctly display says program and on right side it says mcp. Then like most times it starts then stops.  kc8ktn..Huh?
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 08:40:28 AM »

I finally figured it out and it works fine now . There is something I was missing and I figured it out.I had read the directions which kind of lack a little when it comes to doing software programming. But any way I figured it out .Thanks but I did it on my own . Taking extra next week..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: