Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Echolink - Very Active Repeaters  (Read 2059 times)
W0PPD

Ignore
« on: October 30, 2008, 05:02:33 PM »

Hi all.,

I have Echolink set up as a simplex link and I am lucky enough to be able to hit my home station from anywhere in the town in which I work to bring up repeaters.

The problem I am having is locating active repeaters. I have tried a few by number and location and no activity while on patrol in town. I have brought up random links/repeaters and same thing, everyone that I have hooked up with has no activity, and yes I do state "monitoring" and give my call when link is established.

Since all I can squeeze in my vehicle is a 2 meter rig I really want to find some activity for qso's, plus generate some interest from others in my area for Echolink.

Anybody have a good list of very active repeaters that would have a good amount of traffic on them say from about 08:00 to 16:00 CST ?

Any help would be apprciated.

Sincerely,

James - W0PPD

RONALDBEAL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 04:35:23 AM »

I don't know of any maintained list per se, however hamsexy.com has an echolink forum that receives lots of "this new node is up and running... please stop by" kind of posts.

I use the 258417 node in Franklin TN, (just south of Nashville) it has decent traffic.   Hope this helps
RB
OLDFART13

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 01:55:45 PM »

They have an echolink net?Huh??

Now that is hamsexy!!!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hamsexy
KD8FDD

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 04:51:24 PM »

Here is a list of very active repeaters.
kb8wlw-r node 146520
k8von-r node 215376??
k8tph-r node 417101, not much activity but this is our club repeater. Connect sometime and through out your call.
Also server *IRELAND* very active from DX traffic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: