Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOFTWARE FOR TS2000  (Read 12125 times)
W0AV

Ignore
« on: November 17, 2001, 11:28:21 AM »

I have been using my TS2000 since Jan. 2, 2001 and am very happy with it.

Now, I'd like to try the Kenwood software for computer control of the TS2000.  I am not referring to the free Kenwood memory management software.

Please let me know what you think of the TS2000 Kenwood software.

Also, do you know of any other software, freeware or otherwise, for the TS2000?

TIA!

K4RSH

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2001, 07:24:11 PM »

The for-sale software to control the TS2000 works great.  The free software for memory control works well also.  Go buy the software.  Best, K4RSH  Charles
W0AV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2001, 01:38:12 PM »

Just for the record (ref. my 11/16 posting) I have purchased the ARCP-2000 software for the TS-2000 and it works very well indeed.

FWIW

de George/W0AV
KG4ICG

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2001, 08:23:42 PM »

I have the ARCP2000 software for the Kenwood TS-2000 and it works pretty good, no problems with it at all. With the software you can also customive some settins for the radio too.

Ron Collins KG4ICG
KG4ICG

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2002, 12:21:37 PM »

The ARCP2000 Software isn't the free version you get off the website, it is the retail readio control software.
M3BLT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2003, 04:52:19 AM »

i have arcp 2000 version 1.10 i need help i have not got the cd key were can i get it from help
WA4BWO

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2003, 02:14:38 PM »

M3BLT...You can't get the cd key from help. It is given with the PURCHASE of the software. Me thinks you may not have purchased the 1.10 ver. The key protects the writer of the software from priates. I think the software for the TS 2000 works great and I really like the added filter curves for RX available. I use it all the time in the shack and on the road. 73's David WA4BWO
NE4S

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2003, 04:42:22 PM »

There seems to be bit of interest recently by a few who want to create their own TS2000 programs.  
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ts2000dev/ is a Yahoo group where some things may be going to "develop".

There are sample programs, a full VB6 Toolkit for all of the public T2000 computer interfaces, and full source code for all.  Just do not use in commercial ventures, and put anything created back into group for others.

Mike, NE4S

KZ4USA

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2004, 07:53:34 PM »

I having problems with software now that I have upgraded to some new P4 2.8 machines.
I use to use it on a 700mhz Athlon and worked good.
That machine went bad and I bought a new machine same
XP software but new P4 2.8ghz and now the software
hanges up sometimes. Not sure what is going on.
It hanges up on TRX manager program too.
I tried it on two machines which are the same it does
the same.
I can use the Remote head and the radio works fine.
I just want to be able to use the software.

KZ4USA
www.hamradioclassifeds
KC8ZON

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 01:00:30 AM »

i just dled it and it asked for a cd key so i did little search and found a gen for it i tried it and it worked ...so if you have arcp-2000 but no key email me and save few dollars  ab8wv@suddenlink.net
N0AZZ

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 06:21:26 PM »

That is just plain stealing software but if you need it that bad I wonder if you should be in ham radio.
AA6YQ

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 11:02:55 PM »

The free-ware DXLab Suite works with your TS-2000.  This Suite is composed of eight applications that can operate independently, but detect each other's presence and interoperate automatically. Besides the usual logging, transceiver control, DX spot collection and digital mode features you'll find in most applications, DXLab,

- controls up to 4 transceivers, with optional transceiver selection by frequency

- provides 10 banks of 10 memories, with the ability to continuously scan a bank's frequencies

- displays frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners, amplifiers, and antenna switches, with optional control via parallel port signals

- supports transverters for 6m, 4m, 2m, and 70cm operation

- provides user-defined transceiver control sequences initiated by buttons (up to 16) and sliders (up to Cool

- provides both map-driven and callsign-driven operation of most commercial PC-controllable rotators

- tracks confirmation and verification of QSOs for DXCC, TopList, and WAZ awards, highlighting needed DX spots, automatically generating outgoing QSLs that request confirmation of needed QSLs, identifying confirmed QSOs for submission to the ARRL DXCC desk, and generating DXCC submission paperwork

- reports progress towards DXCC, TopList, Challenge, VUCC, Marathon, WAS, WAC, IOTA, WAZ, WPX, USA-CA, Canadaward, DOK, WAE, WAB, DDFM, SRR, RDA, WAJA, JCC, JCG, and AJA awards

- extracts address information from all 3 CDROM callbooks and QRZ.com (free with advertising, or no advertising with subscription)

- provides one-click access to more than 80 web-accessible sources of QSL information (Pathfinder)

- directly prints QSL labels and 4-to-a-page QSL cards

- directly prints addresses on envelopes or labels

- provides operations that can alter many logged QSOs simultaneously without requiring the user to modify ADIF files -- e.g. performing callbook lookups on already-logged QSOs, or adjusting the start times of QSOs logged during a specific time range, or extracting QTH information from COMMENT fields, or...

- synchronizes with LotW and eQSL.cc, initiating upload and download operations with a single mouse click without requiring the user to manually invoke TQSL or manually download and import files

- captures DX spots from up to 6 sources (telnet clusters, packetclusters, DX Summit), creating and maintaining a local database with one entry for each active DX station that is color coded by "need", LotW, and eQSL AG participation, and whose entries can be independently filtered and displayed in a table, on its world map, and on a zoomable bandspread

- optionally announces needed DX spots, and includes a web server that makes all spots browser-accessible from anywhere on your home network, with support for smartphone access

- extracts QSX frequencies from DX spot notes, enabling accurate transceiver setup for split frequency operation with one user action

- captures solar and geomagnetic data from WWV spots and uses this data to display easy-to-understand QST-style graphical propagation forecasts, and to depict the auroral oval on its world map (choice of VOACAP, ICEPAC, or IONCAP propagation forcasting engines, all of which are included)

- monitors user-specified NCDXF/IARU HF beacon schedules to rapidly calibrate propagation forecasts with actual propagation

- decodes all PSK31 or PSK63 or PSK125 QSOs within your transceiver's bandpass and extract callsigns to create and maintain a "stations heard" window

- simultaneously runs soundcard RTTY (using the MMTTY engine) and an external modem (e.g. a KAM or PK232) to provide diversity decoding or the ability to simultaneously decode a DX station and callers

- supports PSK, RTTY, CW (generation only), and Phone (voice keying) with a single user interface and macro facility

- interoperates with with MultiPSK, MMSSTV, MMVARI, MMTTY, MixW, Fldigi, DM780, HRD, DX Atlas, and CW Skimmer

- is updated frequently, and downloads/installs upgrades with a single mouse click

- is driven by an active and friendly user community open to everyone

DXLab is available via

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm>

Dave, AA6YQ
KA8D

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 05:09:01 PM »

I have a working copy of the ARCP 2000 software; however, after i moved, i can no longer find the disk and i do want to move it to a new computer.  Is there a way i can look into my program and find the license?
KC9VPX

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 11:29:16 AM »

If you own the program and have it installed you can run SIW and it will give you the software keys for most of your installed applications.  Just google SIW.
W4PC

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2013, 05:20:26 AM »

ARCP 2000 $84.95
Radio control

HRD 6.1 $99.95
Radio Control
Logbook
Digital modes
Satellites
Rotor Control
Mapper

So if we used the Kenwood cost model, then HRD would be almost $600.... 

Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: