Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Motorcycling Analogy  (Read 881 times)
AC2Q

Ignore
« on: March 03, 2008, 12:34:44 PM »

Often enough that it sticks in my memory, I have been out riding my Hayabusa, full face helmet, leather jacket, gloves, boots, regardless of temperature (dress for the wreck, not the weather) and I will get passed by someone doing 100+ wearing shorts, tee shirt and flip flops. Could I catch this "contester"? , easily, have I enough sense to let it go? Definately.
K0RS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 03:57:07 AM »

Busted.  Guilty as charged.  I have actually operated a contest without my full-coverage helmet and leathers.  And survived, whew!  Guess I was dressing for the propagation and not the road kill ragchewers.  Never again!  Thanks to possibly the stupidest, most tortured analogy I've ever read, I have seen the light.

An observation:  Every Hayabusa owner in the local sport bike club...every friggin one...has pranged his 'busa.  Seems like Hayabusas attract owners long on testostrone and short on good judgement and riding skills.  But hey, it's probably just a local phenomenen.  Like I said, just an observation.  Certainly not you, you being willing to dress for the crash and all...

Glad to see you exercise a more...uh...mature attitude.

Say, I'll bet you've got an Alpha amp and never turn it on, huh?

I think the "Surviving Hayabusa ownership for squids" forum is over on Yahoo.  Check it out...you're sure as hell outta your depth here.

AC2Q

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:13:36 AM »

Out of my Depth, is that a reference to the load of BS you just typed?

I'm glad you liked my analogy =0)

Nope, No Alpha, had an SB200 and a 220 a couple years ago, but used them so infrequently, and had a couple hammies drooling for the priveledge of paying too much money for them, so I sold them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: