Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Western Country Cousin Special Event call sign W7C will be active 7/28-30/2011  (Read 4686 times)
N5SWE

Ignore
« on: March 24, 2011, 06:20:35 PM »

W7C,   Western Country Cousin net during Annual Picnic in Harris Beach State Park, Brookings Oregon July 28 thru 31. Look for us mostly 75 meters at 3.970 Mhz during net. Nets start 9:00 PM (04:00 Z). We plan on setting up station either in RV park or on the beach. Daytime Special Event call should be all modes. More information on our QRZ page (W6CCN) and web site WWW.WCCNET.US.
All are welcome to attend the fun, meals and QSO's. We are a friendly net and welcome all vistors. We have a different net control each night 366 nights a year.
Remember: There are no strangers in amateur radio, only friends you have not met yet!
Stop by the net anytime and say Howdy!
Brookings OR. is on the Pacific coast about 20 miles north of California border.
W7VO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 04:30:37 PM »

We (The Columbia Country, Oregon ARC) used the same callsign (W7C) for the 7th Area QSO Party a few weekends ago. The only problem with it is that the Navajo Code Talkers have a QRZ page up for the callsign. I guess they will be getting all of the QSL cards so I don't have to worry about it! ;-)

73;

Mike, W7VO
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: