Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HRD log upload!!  (Read 8486 times)
KE3WH

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2011, 10:16:08 AM »

I have tried to upload new QSO's via HRD 5 Beta to HRDlog. I get the message that it is processing, but it never completes the task.
eQSL works fine, LoTW has problems also, go figure.

Anyone have a fix on this? Or had similar issue?

Dan

First ticket 1980. Ex KA3EWT, N3DSO.
KB0ASQ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 11:03:51 AM »

Been working fine for me for quite awhile.  My first suggestion would be to try reinstalling.

Allen KBØASQ
http://kb0asq.com
KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 10:16:51 AM »

I have had similar experiences with HRDLog.  A manual upload (create a ADIF file and log into HRD then upload the ADIF) worked fine.

To fix LoTW issues you MUST have TQSL V1.13 installed.  Download it from the ARRL site and see if it doesn't fix your problems.
KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 07:09:05 PM »

Dan,

I think I may know what the issue is.  You may have entered your password rather than the upload code into the HRDLOG setting in the logbook.

Do this.  Log into HRDLOG.net  Select Modify Profile from the list on the right side of the screen.  Under your E-Mail address there are three choices.  Select the middle one - resend your code.  Once you receive it, go back into HRD Logbook, Configure, HRDLog.net and enter the code in the appropriate box.

Now try.  Let us know if it worked.

Jim - KB1NXE
KE3WH

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 05:07:33 AM »

Dan,

I think I may know what the issue is.  You may have entered your password rather than the upload code into the HRDLOG setting in the logbook.

Do this.  Log into HRDLOG.net  Select Modify Profile from the list on the right side of the screen.  Under your E-Mail address there are three choices.  Select the middle one - resend your code.  Once you receive it, go back into HRD Logbook, Configure, HRDLog.net and enter the code in the appropriate box.

Now try.  Let us know if it worked.

Jim - KB1NXE

You were correct sir, Thanks!

KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 08:19:09 AM »

Dan

You're welcome, and whatcha doing up so early???  Wink

Jim

P.S.  Did you get your LoTW straightened out?
KE3WH

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »

Dan

You're welcome, and whatcha doing up so early???  Wink

Jim

P.S.  Did you get your LoTW straightened out?

I have crappy sleeping habits Smiley Always have.

No LoTW still an issue. Getting software errors on the laptop with Tqsl. Dont know why this program has been a nightmare for me.

KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 06:39:27 PM »

Have you upgraded TQSL to the 1.13 version.  HRD log with LoTW only works with this version.  Download it from the LoTW site.  I too was having errors until I RTFM.  It clearly states you this issue with other version.  Once I did, the probelms went away.
KE3WH

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 07:58:29 AM »

LoTW problem solved, I had failed to set the right info to allow the upload. User error again lol.

W4DSM

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 06:56:34 AM »

Dan,

Do this.  Log into HRDLOG.net  Select Modify Profile from the list on the right side of the screen.  Under your E-Mail address there are three choices.  Select the middle one - resend your code.  Once you receive it, go back into HRD Logbook, Configure, HRDLog.net and enter the code in the appropriate box

Jim - KB1NXE

I have tried so many times to get this to work with no response. I had no problem with HRDLOG.net until my computer crashed. I had to reformat the HD. I have EVERYTHING reinstalled and working except getting the upload code so I can auto upload from Ham Radio Deluxe. I have also sent messages to get my upload back, but no answer.

David - W4DSM
KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 09:10:16 AM »

David,

Have you tried the procedure I wrote about in getting your code resent?  I just did it and it took less than a minute to get the code resent.

Jim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: