The PstRotatorAz program provides full control for the SteppIR antenas (rotor & SDA100 controller), inclusive remote control over IP.
You can download and test it from: http://www.qsl.net/yo3dmu/index_Page346.htm
- Use a null modem cable between PC and the DATA-OUT SteppIR connector.
- Set the serial port: Communication / SteppIR COM Port.
- Check Setup / SteppIR Controller.
- A "SteppIR Controller" window will be opened. From there you have all the control over the SteppIR controller.
For remote over IP operation:
- You have to install the same PstRotatorAz in both remote and base station locations.
- Set Communication/TCP Client to the base station.
- Configure the IP address for Client, and the Ports for both Server and Client.
At the remote site can be used a serial server, not only a PC.
Any feedback or ideea for improvement is wellcome.