Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Portable Power???  (Read 7323 times)
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2011, 07:09:42 AM »

BTW, for those not adverse to filling a generator while running, get one of more of containers listed below. I have a few of them in different sizes and like them a lot. They will not spill on a fill and require a button to be depressed to flow fuel and will stop instantly and not leak even under pressure. I do recommend you burp the pressure before if you suspect it has some in it or gas may briefly come out under a pressure. I use a small translucent white one with chain saw and leaf blower and such as I can see/confirm that it is premix fuel.

http://www.nospill.com/

I tried to visit their website.... main page loads, but all other pages... INCLUDING A DEALER LISTING, only load a blank page with their logo and say "more details coming soon"...  kind of hard to buy one when they don't sell direct, and their website won't display where you can get one.

Their site is not very browser friendly but if you do a Google or Yahoo search for NoSpill you will find several vendors including Ebay sellers. Amazon has a 5 gallon one for about 30 bucks.   

--------------------------------------
Entered using a  WiFi Win 8.1 RT tablet or a Android tablet using 4G/LTE or WiFi.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: