Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: some nut case ve7kfm on 14.272......  (Read 30681 times)
WD8T

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 07:17:33 AM »

Just more grown men behaving badly all the way around.  If they are old guys the'll be dead at some point and the problem will go away until some other mental defectives take up the cause.

This is the world we live in.  Bitch, moan, speculate and pontificate all you want...it just gets worse.
N1FM

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »

Lies and Misinformation by VE7RF:

1. KFM is not a lawyer. He was never admitted to practice law.
http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/jdb-txt/ca/93/04/c93-0410.htm

2. KFM solicited sexual information about an 11 year old girl. This is known as "pedophilia" which is not "free speech."
Her father is an Agent for the Department of Homeland Security. http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/philminutts/HiersandKFM.htm

3. KFM told a 12 yr old boy he hoped al Qaeda cut off his bag before his 1st queer intercourse. This is known as "child abuse," not "free speech." Verify via FOIA, FBI and FCC.

4. KFM has repeatedly said that the FCC's Laura Smith is "playing with her smelly p***y." This is known as "sexual harassment" and "harassment by communications," not "free speech." Verify via FOIA, FCC and FBI.

5. KFM has been investigated by the Military Police for claiming to be a graduate of  RMC and a retired Captain and aid de camp to two different generals. This is known as being a military impostor and it is a criminal code offense in Canada. It is also not "free speech." Verify via Kingston, ON Military Police Detachment and Saanich PD, via Canada's freedom of information act.

6. KFM has repeatedly incited murder of Americans. This is known as "counseling murder" in Canada, also not "free speech." Verify via FOIA, FBI, and Canada's criminal code.

7. You can listen to Madera verify his sexual interest in an 11 year old girl, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwwIJ6sQao&feature=player_embedded

8. KFM has repeatedly said he is running a "home-brew, tube with handles" and VA7HV has verified that he saw the device, including the microwave oven transformers, with the power supply screwed to the floor and the sweep tubes, yet VE7RF says KFM runs an expensive auto-tune 3-500 amp. One or more of the Canadians is lying.

9. VE7RF writes "He has mental health issues, doesn't take meds..and  drinks..then gets on 20M.  He instant messages his cronies..who start the jamming. The  FCC is down his throat too." This is a gross and blatant lie, known as "LIBEL" and is not "free  speech." You can see more gross and blatant lies and libel at KFM's website.

10. VE7RF has published just a few of the gross distortions and lies that can be seen on the net in defense of the foul-mouthed lid from Saanich, BC. Let's not perpetuate these lies by giving them credence here or anywhere else.
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 02:33:00 PM »

If you hear the guy on the air just turn your VFO.
Its that big knob in the middle of the radio.
Life's too short to get into it with head cases.
73, Ken AD6KA
VE7RF

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 05:45:30 PM »

Lies and Misinformation by VE7RF:

1. KFM is not a lawyer. He was never admitted to practice law.
http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/jdb-txt/ca/93/04/c93-0410.htm

5. KFM has been investigated by the Military Police for claiming to be a graduate of  RMC and a retired Captain and aid de camp to two different generals. This is known as being a military impostor and it is a criminal code offense in Canada. It is also not "free speech." Verify via Kingston, ON Military Police Detachment and Saanich PD, via Canada's freedom of information act.

8. KFM has repeatedly said he is running a "home-brew, tube with handles" and VA7HV has verified that he saw the device, including the microwave oven transformers, with the power supply screwed to the floor and the sweep tubes, yet VE7RF says KFM runs an expensive auto-tune 3-500 amp. One or more of the Canadians is lying.

##  Points well taken. I'm all for free speech, and that's where it ends.   And who's forcing you, or anybody else  to listen to the freq he is on?   If everybody stopped buying drugs, the drug dealers would all be out of business. Is anybody forcing you to talk to him?  If you and K3VR don't like what he has to say, then why do you continue  to talk to him on the air?Huh  K3VR likes to hide behind his KFM.com website..then deny it's his.   If you are gonna put crap like that on a website, at least try and get 1/2 the story correct.

##  If KFM is not a vet, then why is he obtaining Veteran's plates for his car?  BTW, his  KFM plates will be going up for auction, in case you are interested. And no, he doesn't drive a yellow volvo anymore, got rid of it years .  He's got a shiny new blue volvo. 

##  KFM is NOT running any hb amp with handles, that's pure bs.  He barely has enough electrical power  coming in on his small drop line to run the house, etc.   Prior to the surplus no tune amp, he used a hb 2 x 813 amp. He had a pair of MOT's [microwave oven xfmr's]  with the shunts knocked out and a few diodes, + some real low value oil caps, for the HV supply. That amp only ran 500-600w pep out at best. Those MOT xfmrs  run hot, since they suck a lot of magnetizing current.  The V regulation was lousy too. It also ran on 120 vac.

##  Eventually, he managed to get the small 240 vac line installed.  VA7HV is a 2m-fm op. He's never seen a linear or hf station in his life. The legal limit here in canada [on ssb] is  2250 w pep output..measured across a Z matched load.  The load IS the feedpoint of the yagi.  IE:  2250 w pep after feedline loss.  [It's  750w on CW/FM].  KFM only has 1250 w pep out of the amp itself.  I measured it myself with a calibrated coaxial dynamics peak reading wattmeter + calibrated 2500w slug.   To obtain 2250w pep out at the yagi, he would require  2500w pep out of the amp...and he's no where any where near that.  That amp is not capable of any more than 1500w pep out.   That FT-990 he's using, is maxed out as is.   .5db line loss = 10%  .9 x 2500w = 2250w. He would have to DOUBLE the po..to get the legal limit.

##  14.275 isn't the only HF freq that's a total write off, there are many others.   Nobody cares abt 14.275...cuz nobody I know is even on 14.275   Why would they be ?     Just to recap, spin the vfo to somewhere else, end of problem.....and end of thread.

Later... Jim  VE7RF
N1FM

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 06:55:45 PM »

Jim wrote:

And who's forcing you, or anybody else  to listen to the freq he is on?   If everybody stopped buying drugs, the drug dealers would all be out of business. Is anybody forcing you to talk to him?

1. Rhetoric isn't your stong point Jim. Try to stick to the facts.

If you and K3VR don't like what he has to say, then why do you continue  to talk to him on the air? K3VR likes to hide behind his KFM.com website.. then deny it's his. If you are gonna put crap like that on a website, at least try and get 1/2 the story correct.

2. Again, you're wrong. K3VR doesn't own VE7KFM.com -- and what is about VE7KFM.com that you object to? You object to the real documents, the accurate recordings, the court cases, or the verifiable statements from authorities. Maybe you just don't like facts? If Karol's a "lawyer" as you said -- although you were wrong and that myth's been debunked -- why doesn't he sure the website owner if it's not accurate? Oh, wait, I know... is it because it's 100% verifiable and true?

##  If KFM is not a vet, then why is he obtaining Veteran's plates for his car?  BTW, his  KFM plates will be going up for auction, in case you are interested. And no, he doesn't drive a yellow volvo anymore, got rid of it years .  He's got a shiny new blue volvo.

3. Karol Madera's obtaining Vets plates? That would be called "fraud" Jim, and once again, that's a criminal code offense in Canada. I'll forward that tidbit to the military police in Kingston, Ontario and they can send it to the Saanich PD.

##  KFM is NOT running any hb amp with handles, that's pure bs.

4. Thank you for confirming he's a liar.

He barely has enough electrical power  coming in on his small drop line to run the house, etc. 

5. Yes, I realize that rickety shack he lives in is 100 years old, and again, thanks for confirming VE7KFM is a liar.

Prior to the surplus no tune amp, he used a hb 2 x 813 amp. He had a pair of MOT's [microwave oven xfmr's]  with the shunts knocked out and a few diodes, + some real low value oil caps, for the HV supply. That amp only ran 500-600w pep out at best. Those MOT xfmrs  run hot, since they suck a lot of magnetizing current.  The V regulation was lousy too. It also ran on 120 vac. Eventually, he managed to get the small 240 vac line installed.

6. Gee, you're really close to Karol aren't you Jim? No wonder you're risking your own reputation defending him.

VA7HV is a 2m-fm op. He's never seen a linear or hf station in his life.

7. Now you're calling Hank Van Dalen a liar too?

The legal limit here in canada [on ssb] is  2250 w pep output..measured across a Z matched load.  The load IS the feedpoint of the yagi.  IE:  2250 w pep after feedline loss.  [It's  750w on CW/FM].  KFM only has 1250 w pep out of the amp itself.  I measured it myself with a calibrated coaxial dynamics peak reading wattmeter + calibrated 2500w slug.   To obtain 2250w pep out at the yagi, he would require  2500w pep out of the amp...and he's no where any where near that.  That amp is not capable of any more than 1500w pep out.   That FT-990 he's using, is maxed out as is.   .5db line loss = 10%  .9 x 2500w = 2250w. He would have to DOUBLE the po..to get the legal limit.

8. He usually says he's running "several kilowatts" and "there's more where that comes from." You already verified he's a liar and a military impostor -- because he's not a vet, so let's continue.

##  14.275 isn't the only HF freq that's a total write off, there are many others.   Nobody cares abt 14.275...cuz nobody I know is even on 14.275   Why would they be ?     Just to recap, spin the vfo to somewhere else, end of problem.....and end of thread. Later... Jim  VE7RF

9. Riiiiight, nobody cares Jim, that's why there are so many threads about 14.275 and vicinity on the amateur forums... Once again, Thanks Jim, you've been a real fountain of information.

To reiterate, K3VR doesn't own VE7KFM.com and again, thanks for verifying Karol Madera is a liar and a military impostor. Check's in the mail buddy.

73 de N1FM
VE7RF

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 12:15:27 AM »

From W6EM...."Last time I checked, K3VR, Brian, is the owner of the domain name and the site in question."
[/quote]

###  It appears the original owner of Ve7kfm.com  was k3VR.   The current owner appears to be N1FM.   http://www.eham.net/articles/26305    Scroll 90% of the way down and you will see that N1FM is the current owner.  A bit further down, he admits to owning it.  This was last summer.  Someone mentioned, buried in the above... that K3VR + N1FM share a po box number.  Somebody else mentioned that k3VR is now banned  from  both e-ham, and also QRZ.  Dunno if that is the case or not. k3VR does not appear to post on either.   A bunch of U tube video's defaming kfm were pulled as well.

###   http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/    Now this one is the real kfm website,owned by kfm since day 1.  

###  BTW... VA7kfm  does not exist, never did.   It will take you folks hrs on end to read through all this stuff.   In the mean time, 40 M CW  looks more appealing to me.

later.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:11:01 AM by VE7RF » Logged
VE7RF

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 01:07:07 AM »

Jim wrote:

If you and K3VR don't like what he has to say, then why do you continue  to talk to him on the air? K3VR likes to hide behind his KFM.com website.. then deny it's his. If you are gonna put crap like that on a website, at least try and get 1/2 the story correct.

2. Again, you're wrong. K3VR doesn't own VE7KFM.com -- and what is about VE7KFM.com that you object to? You object to the real documents, the accurate recordings, the court cases, or the verifiable statements from authorities. Maybe you just don't like facts? If Karol's a "lawyer" as you said -- although you were wrong and that myth's been debunked -- why doesn't he sure the website owner if it's not accurate? Oh, wait, I know... is it because it's 100% verifiable and true?

###  U got no idea at all how inaccurate the stuff on kfm.com is.  I got a real good laff from it all though..it's cheap entertainment..esp the part about kfm being reported as a "suspect" in several murder's here in town. You are gonna end up with egg on your face yet. A few of us here in town read through your site tonight, it's a doozy. None of us could stop laughing for a 1/2 hr. You must have time to burn..making this stuff up.

He barely has enough electrical power  coming in on his small drop line to run the house, etc. 

5. Yes, I realize that rickety shack he lives in is 100 years old, and again, thanks for confirming VE7KFM is a liar.

##  You got any idea what the average house price is, here in Greater Victoria?

Prior to the surplus no tune amp, he used a hb 2 x 813 amp. He had a pair of MOT's [microwave oven xfmr's]  with the shunts knocked out and a few diodes, + some real low value oil caps, for the HV supply. That amp only ran 500-600w pep out at best. Those MOT xfmrs  run hot, since they suck a lot of magnetizing current.  The V regulation was lousy too. It also ran on 120 vac. Eventually, he managed to get the small 240 vac line installed.

6. Gee, you're really close to Karol aren't you Jim? No wonder you're risking your own reputation defending him.

#### Look, there are only 5-6 hams here in town on HF....so everybody knows everybody else. The last time I saw kfm was August 2010.  Prior to that, I have not seen him in years. If you drive to the shopping mall...you drive right past his house.  We are miles apart.

VA7HV is a 2m-fm op. He's never seen a linear or hf station in his life.

7. Now you're calling Hank Van Dalen a liar too?

### VA7HV  used to live 4 x blocks north of me. Now that fellow IS off his meds.  Sad really. He likes to "embellish" the facts. HV wouldn't know a tube with handles from a hole in the grnd. And no, Hank did NOT  put up kfm's tower, nor did he build, or install the 5-el yagi either. That's more bs.  Hank likes to.."release information" from time to time.  He shoulda been a holywood script writer. It's 100%  fiction.  I crack up every time I hear...' a new one.'

9. Riiiiight, nobody cares Jim, that's why there are so many threads about 14.275 and vicinity on the amateur forums... Once again, Thanks Jim, you've been a real fountain of information.

To reiterate, K3VR doesn't own VE7KFM.com

73 de N1FM

##  I stand corrected, k3Vr does not own kfm.com...you own it.

Later
KATEKEBO

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 05:57:08 AM »

While I am all for free speech, I do take issue with VE7KFM's language for a very specific reason.

I have two young hams in my household - both, my teenage son and daughter are licensed amateurs.  And I definitely wouldn't like them, not any other young hams, to be exposed to the kind of language that VE7KFM is using.

Amateur radio bands are a public forum, that can be accessed by anybody with a proper receiver - ham or not.  As with any public forum, there are certain rules which all people who speak in public have to abide.

VE7RF - I have a specific question for you.  If somebody would stand on the main square of Victoria, BC, shouting obscenities, making inappropriate sexual comments, etc., how long would it take for the mounties to take him or her away?  Or would they allow that person to "express his/her opinions", in the presence of general public, including children, in the name of "free speech"?

VE7RF

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 07:04:00 AM »

While I am all for free speech, I do take issue with VE7KFM's language for a very specific reason.

I have two young hams in my household - both, my teenage son and daughter are licensed amateurs.  And I definitely wouldn't like them, not any other young hams, to be exposed to the kind of language that VE7KFM is using.

Amateur radio bands are a public forum, that can be accessed by anybody with a proper receiver - ham or not.  As with any public forum, there are certain rules which all people who speak in public have to abide.

VE7RF - I have a specific question for you.  If somebody would stand on the main square of Victoria, BC, shouting obscenities, making inappropriate sexual comments, etc., how long would it take for the mounties to take him or her away?  Or would they allow that person to "express his/her opinions", in the presence of general public, including children, in the name of "free speech"?

###  About 30-120 secs....tops.   I remember when I was a 13 yr old kid, and visited VE7HK,
[now sk] whom my father[also sk] knew real well.   I got to tune around on his superb RX on 20M. That was a real treat.  This was 1969, which was the top of the solar cycle..and this was a sat afternoon.   The caveat was.. tune between 14.100 and 14.200 only.  After tuning in dozens of stations on USB.... I went above 14.2  This guy yells at me..and reads me the riot act.   I'll never forget that til this day.  After I built my 1st RX..[ I was a swl till 1972] soon after, I would listen up to 14.350 . Back then, 14.313 was a gong show.  I never go above 14.225 myself these days.  The old geezer was right of course.  Years later, 7251  turned into a war zone. That went on for a decade.  The FCC was busy back then.  I started on 40m cw...and I think I will go full circle..and migrate back there.

later 
VE3FMC

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 12:32:46 PM »

Bottom line here in Canada. Industry Canada has no interest in Amateur Radio, nor do they have the balls to take that nutcase off the air.
Rant and rave all you want about him, I.C. is not going to do a damn thing about him. Or they would have done it long ago.
Freedom of speech my A*#. The guy should be shut down. But it won't be I.C. who does that job.

We can have a 40/9 power line noise here and I.C. will not help anyone deal with it. You are on your own.

No license fees being paid, no service from the Government, and don't look at RAC to do anything about it either.
G0GQK

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 01:41:48 PM »

The world has gone mad, never expected Canadians would become as a barmy as the European government departments. So a person can leave recordings running on a loop while he leaves the shack to see his relatives and people are still able to enjoy his selection  of vulgarity. Then everybody says "there's nothing we can do ! "

Are people allowed to run unattended in Canada ?

Mel G0GQK
VE7DCW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 05:42:00 PM »

Canadian stations of course are not allowed to be run unattended ....... Canadian Amateur radio stations must abide by the Radiocommunication Act and regulations .....
 Everyone must abide by them ....... VE7KFM included ......perhaps one day he'll get the message
VE7RF

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 11:03:13 PM »

Canadian stations of course are not allowed to be run unattended ....... Canadian Amateur radio stations must abide by the Radiocommunication Act and regulations .....
 Everyone must abide by them ....... VE7KFM included ......perhaps one day he'll get the message

## wrong again dcw.  KFM  does NOT play  recordings of himself while away on holidays, never has. Too pull that of, you would require a sequencer, to start and end the various recordings.   We  would all know about it in 5 x secs flat..at least in this town, due to the obvious signal strength differences. It's blatantly obvious when the real kfm is on the air.   The recordings of KFM are all coming from the usa. Some of them are really old too.  Sometimes I will hear the real KFM..and also a recording of KFM... on the same freq... or several khz apart.  Sometimes you will hear kfm recordings on 160-80-40-20-15m as well.   KFM only has ONE hf ant... and that's the 5-el, 20m yagi.

##  Playing a recording constitutes...."broadcasting" .  Hams can't broadcast in canada.  You have to be in a qso with somebody.  Now you could be in a qso with XXX, then turn on the 20 min lecture of the week,as long as you ID etc.

##  and yes you can run the station "unattended", it's done all the time . 2m fm repeaters are one example..and so are remote operated HF stations. We already have remote operated HF stations in VE6 land.

##  I'd be more worried abt the house burning down myself.  So what part of the radio communications act is KFM supposed to be violating ?? Local IC office monitor's him all the time. If he was actually violating anything at all, they would have taken action by now. He's allowed 6 khz max on ssb..and he's only running 1/2 the cdn legal limit.   They can't bust him for anything...so move on..and shift the vfo to some other freq. Nobody is forcing you to listen to 14.273  and nobody is forcing you to read his website. http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/
I'm outa here..thread closed.
VE7DCW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 11:08:53 PM »

"Somebody else mentioned that k3VR is now banned  from  both e-ham, and also QRZ.  Dunno if that is the case or not. k3VR does not appear to post on either." 

Hey Jim,

I did some checking on your statement that K3VR has been banned from both Eham and QRZ ....... it appears that is not the case.Looks like he's done some Bio info modifications on Eham recently .....and the QRZ member list shows him as being a "member". Karol VE7KFM appears to be perma-banned at both sites! Hmmmm ....that speaks volumes.... interesting huh?
W8JI

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2012, 01:13:01 AM »

........always the source of reliable, unexaggertated, factual information.

It makes my head spin just trying to read the half-English gibberish with ##### and everything else.
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: