Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any sites explaining the different keys?  (Read 5978 times)
PA0BLAH

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »

Jim,

I try always looking at the large numbers, because those yield you the probability.

At local ham clubs they started with 20 and sometimes 1 finishes.  No war, no poisonned water, no flu pandemonium no earthquake   happened.

Take www.lcwo.net and look (temporarily not available) to 32000 subscribers in 3 year period that it is on line, and count the number of guys that are listed as over 100 exercises, when you have done that you know what I mean.

Everybody typing in google "learning Morse code" find a number of exercising programs, Just learn morse code, and G4FON s program complete with noise QRM and chirp and what have you. For free, made by hams with ham spirit, just as lcwo.net.

The wannabees start but they don't finish, in the sense that they advance to 41 characters with a speed of at the very very least 5 wpm..

Wasted time, wasted effort.

So sell CW courses just like "Code Quick" 25000 sold for 40 bucks each. May be you have to pay some provision to the guys telleng on ham forums that that's the way to do it.   
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:20:27 AM by PA0BLAH » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: