Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UTC time clock for computer desktop  (Read 16091 times)
KC9YZR

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 08:44:03 AM »

I know...this posting is a couple of years old, but I just wanted to add, in case someone else new reads this, that wants the same thing, well, I have read some of the replies, and so far there is one thing that I haven't noticed, and that is, This PC came with WIN-Vista, but I have installed a 64-bit Windows 7 on it, and it has clocks, as gadgets, and I have a UTC clock set up to the right side of the screen, as a gadget, and if you do not show any gadgets onscreen, just right click and choose "Gadgets," and then the gadget box will show up and then you can drag a clock over to the right side of the screen, then hovering the cursor over the clock, to the upper right of the clock you will see a wrench, click on that, then click on the down arrow by where it says, "Time zone:," and scroll up to the top of the list and choose whichever one is the right choice for you, for me it was "International Date Line West," then you can choose 1 of 8 different clocks, but they all look analog no digital choices, and you can also name the clock and also choose whether to show a second hand or not. Maybe this is way too late for you but maybe someone else "new" might be able to use this info...Have a nice day...By the way you can also add a calendar and weather gadgets to the gadget area. Wish I was here two years ago, to reply, but I gave up Ham Radio for more than 12 years, but have decided to get back into it....LOL
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: