Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Henry 3KD Premier 8877 Lamp Replacement  (Read 919 times)
K9ZM

Ignore
« on: December 20, 2011, 07:40:39 AM »

Anyone replaced a lamp in the Henry 3KD Premier line of amps?  This is for the Power lamp.  It's a type 85 in some sort of a socket.  The Standby lamp is next to it and in an identical socket.  There is some solid wiring connections that look to make it a bit of a challenge.  Not sure if it's something done from inside or if the entire front panel needs to be removed.  Perhaps both lamp sockets have to be removed as a unit to get to the lamps.  The manual just tells me what they are, not how to replace them.

Greg k9zm
K9ZM

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 06:39:19 PM »

So I called Henry today.  Just so others know if they need to know.  Take a small flat bladed screw driver.  On the top & bottom edge of the Standby and Power light is a slightly flat area.  Use the screwdriver to simply pop the light cover straight out.  Good fingernails will probably work.  Bulb comes out with the colored lens.  Mine isn't a type 85 like listed in the manual.  This is a #330 bulb.

Greg k9zm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: