Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ICF 2010 parts  (Read 9978 times)
RADIOFREEISRAEL

Ignore
« on: January 03, 2012, 04:51:51 AM »

Greetings,
I own one of those Sony jewels and I need to replace its exterior ant. receptacle Id'd as J301. If anyone knows how to locate spares I'll thank you deeply.

73 Sam
RADIOFREEISRAEL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 01:22:56 PM »

Smiley
After extensive research and I may have found the exact configuration of the Sony ICF 2010 receiver exterior antenna jack idenitfied as J301 on the schematic.  I have noticed that other owners also searched for the part.
At the SWITCHCRAFT 3.5mm mono jack receptacles schematics catalog there is an identical configuration jack to that of the Sony receiver.
Drawing XIII
Single closed circuit plus
Isolated switching transfer circuit
Published by SWITCHCRAFT
5555N Elston Ave.
Chicago, Il, 60530
I reside far away from the US at present and I know for sure that no one carries that part in this region.  If anyone can contact SWITCHCRAFT from the Chicalgoland area I am sure they will identify a distributor that carries or can order the part.
I will be very happy to pay for the part, shipping and phone expenses.
If it is the fit part we could help many ICF owners with a defective antenna jack.

Cordially

Sam 

KAPT4560

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 02:28:06 PM »

The Sony J301 ext AM antenna jack (3.5mm) part # is 1-507-973-11 or substitute 1-565-358-11.
 An obsolete parts house may still have one on the shelf. PartStore lists substitutes or special order.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: