Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AEA Morse Machine  (Read 1205 times)
YV5AMH

Ignore
« on: May 22, 2005, 12:12:17 AM »

Dear Friends:

I am looking for a manual of the MM-3 "Morse Machine" made years ago by Advanced Electronics Applications, Inc

Of course I will compensate any cost incurred by the ham that will be willing to copy or scan the manual.

Thanks for your collaboration,

73 es DX de

Reinaldo, YV5AMH
AG4RQ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 08:53:15 AM »

I found it with a Google search of "MM-3 Morse Machine". You can downlload the PDF file (1.48 MB) of the complete 24-page owner's manual (including schematic) of the MM-3 Morse Machine at:

http://www.n4mw.com/cp044.pdf

73 de Mark
AG4RQ
YV5AMH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 10:26:34 AM »

Mark:

Thanks very much for the information that really made me a happy ham on this sunny day.

I tried before Goggle with no luck, just typing �MM-3�, �AEA� �The Morse Machine� and �Advanced Electronics Applications�. I tried also the many sites with manuals and even the FCC site.

73 es DX de

Reinaldo, YV5AMH

N8CPA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 05:47:56 AM »

Someone in the industry needs to pick up the patent on the MM-3 and start producing and selling it again. As far as I'm concerned it is the epitome of what a keyer should be. It's almost perfect. The only thing that could improve it would be an expanded array of contest simulations--it only simulates CQ WW.  But imagine being able to train for SS or WPX on such a keyer, if you're trying to accustom yourself to new logging software.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: