Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free 80 meter reversable beam.  (Read 1133 times)
N4JTE

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:40:00 PM »

Here's the deal, I want somebody VERY active on 80 and interested in DX to put this thing up higher then my 35 ft, so far showing 3 dbd gain and 15 db front to back with the Christman  reversable feed at my available height.
If you have the room for  2 full size wire dipole elements with 62 ft. spacing, I will be glad to send the whole thing to someone with more height to continue the testing. No cost, but need someone who will take it and give it a good test.
All wires and phase line included, will expect to see timely usable reports and notes as per your experience for my study.
Centered on 3787. Respond to bobr1919@gmail.com
Bob
N3OX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 08:04:08 PM »

Throw in the supports and you've got a deal Grin

Wish I could hang such a thing...

Dan
http://www.n3ox.net

Monkey/silicon cyborg, beeping at rocks since 1995.
KD8GEH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 01:53:30 PM »

Hi Bob,

Is this the one with the relay and the 82 degree feeds? Just curious.. Interested in getting something similar for the my station so I can hear DaveS a little better and point it down his throat  Grin. You sound just fine off the back tho Tongue

I have the room, but now the test gear you need. I know you have a guy to test per our qso..let me know how it works out. If you have a sketch let me know, very interested. Like to build one if its within my limited skill set.

Take care and 73,
Dave KD8GEH Dayton
kd8geh at arrl dot net
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: