Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cover it up!!  (Read 343 times)
KC9FAV

Ignore
« on: October 17, 2006, 09:28:49 PM »

Ernesto CW Dust Covers..... A Thief

I see where some people have actually recieved their Dust Covers from Ernesto. These people must either  be very lucky or overpaid for it because Ernesto is truely a master at deceit and lying about his products and delivery.

I ordered a dust cover for my Dad for Fathers Day 2006 on June 15th. Of course after I paid Ernesto he thanked me and said that it would be done within 2 weeks and he would send it out when it was finished.

About 3 weeks later I wrote him and asked if it was finished. He said it was and he would be sending it out right away. I waited another 2 weeks and still nothing. I wrote him again and asked if it was done, he told me that he had to "Look for it"?!?!?
He replyed that he found it and he would send it on Tuesday because Monday was some kind of "Holiday".
Still nothing.
Another email was sent to which he Promised it was done and that I would get it Guarenteed...... Nothing.

I keep writing him and he refuses to answer my emails so I sent him a bill to pay me back what he owes me.
He will not answer ANY of my attempts to contact him AND he will not pay me back.

To this date October 17, 2006 (Note I ordered it on JUNE 15 2006)

No PRODUCT..... No Repayment..... and no Contacts
What-so-ever....

PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM ERESTO!!!!!!

He is a RIP-OFF!!!!

He will not give you what are buying....

After you give him your money, he will thank you and never talk to you again.

Don't waste your time or money on Ernesto.

He is a Thief.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: