Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amateur Radio Repeater 147.435MHz in Los Angeles say the funniest things.  (Read 2349 times)
WB9YCJ

Ignore
« on: June 29, 2012, 02:24:58 AM »

Copy and paste if link isnt working:

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/kd6gdb.aspx
KI4SDY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 05:20:52 PM »

As everyone knows, I like good humor and there is not enough of it in ham radio. There are too many grumpy old hams in this hobby. Having said that, and after listening to some of the examples on the supplied website, I would have to say that most of the recordings are not funny and inappropriate for ham radio. Remember, we have kids in this hobby and they get enough bad influences in the public school system (that includes the teachers).  Wink     
NO2A

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »

I don`t know what it is about Southern CA,but their repeaters take it to a different level. The control op,K6GE is just as guilty. There`s no reason that machine should be on the air with that stuff going on. Just a bunch of immature potheads getting high and jamming themselves.
W2IBC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 02:44:37 PM »

I don`t know what it is about Southern CA,but their repeaters take it to a different level. The control op,K6GE is just as guilty. There`s no reason that machine should be on the air with that stuff going on. Just a bunch of immature potheads getting high and jamming themselves.

GE hasnt owned 435 in a year and a half. RRI bought it from him
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: