Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese "Military Headphones" M-Q1966 by HappyHamShop a.k.a. Voxducer.  (Read 1035 times)
VE5EDB

Ignore
« on: November 29, 2012, 10:40:28 AM »

Hello,
 I am very new here, and I may be asking these questions in the wrong section. If so, please forgive me. I am hearing impaired and also work in a high noise industrial environment. Not only am I an amateur radio operator, but I also use radios in my work. I have been looking for a boom mic noise reduction headset that I could easily change connectors from the various work radios to fit my various amateur radios. I came across the "Super Deluxe Noise Reduction Boom Mic headset" sold on eBay by happyhamshop. I purchased a set, but have not received them yet. I have contacted the seller through eBay asking for some information, but when the seller finally answered me he failed to answer many of my questions. He did however give me the URL for his website and requested that I purchase there rather than on eBay (first set of alarm bells went off). He gave me his name and said he was the sales manager. He also gave me his email address which was a hotmail address. I again sent several emails and messages through eBay requesting information that went unanswered. I finally received a message through eBay stating that he had not received any of my emails (second set of alarm bells). My questions were who is the manufacturer (brand name), was there a schematic diagram or pinout for the connector (as they only make connectors for HTs). When he finally answered me he would only tell me that they manufacturer was a Chinese company, and would not say who and he continued to NOT answer the question about the pinouts for the 6 pin miniDIN connector (alarm Bell 3). I was getting very frustrated with this seller avoiding my questions so I searched the internet and low and behold I find the Voxducer M-Q1966 Military Headphones at http://www.voxducer.com/show_product.asp?id=1287&lg=ch . I researched the company and guess WHO is the sales manager at Voxducer?Huh?? Yup the same guy as at happyhamshop. So I sent him yet another email, asking him if anyone at Voxducer could provide me with a schematic or pinout for the 6 pin miniDIN connector and his final response was "I am sorry but no schematic diagram is available." Well, I am guessing that he won't receive 5 stars for communication.

Now, here are my questions:
 1. Has anybody out there had any experience with this particular headset? If so are they woth the $95. U.S. I spent on them?
 2. I am wanting to build connectors for Motorola MSC2000, several Kenwoods, Baojie BJ-271 & BJ-UV55 and numerous others. Does anyone have the pinouts for the 6 pin miniDIN connector for this headset? This for some reason seems to be a closely guarded secret?Huh

Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
 Dale
 VE5EDB
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: