Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Remote Control  (Read 19702 times)
KC9MOS

Ignore
« on: October 13, 2012, 02:52:15 PM »

Hi all,

I am pretty heavily involved in Internet Remote Control, using a number of club stations in Europe.
Mostly with W4MQ's software. Since Stan has pretty much abandoned his own software which he hasn't updated in many
years and since his website with a list of remotes has disappeared, I wonder if anyone know which hams or clubs stations are offering Internet Remote Control world wide.
If anyone would like to exchange some thoughts on the matter in the broadest sense please contact me.
This is my favorite toy and I would love to talk about it.

Remote stations I use: DJ3AA, DL0RB, HB9Z, OE3NKA.

bernd.pfromm@gmail.com
phone: 630-605-2258

Ben
K9AQ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 09:17:43 AM »

Ben,

Like you I operate a lot of Internet Remote Control, using my own station with HRD, and also W7DXX.  W7DXX switched over from W4MQ's software to N4PY's.  The owner of W7DXX is also in the process of hosting an IRB station, Z88Z in South Sudan.  This station is going to use Remotehams software.  Their web site http://beta.remotehams.com/  shows other remote stations around the world that you can access.

Have fun.
Don K9AQ
KC9SGV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 06:46:47 AM »

Hi Ben and All,

Connect to my HF station for fun using the RCForb client from http://remotehams.com....=)
You will need Skype for my station as well.

See my old Icom 735 and the S-meter live on video.
The antenna is homebrew and cut for 40M.

Best 73,
Bernie
KC9SGV
Sysop - KC9SGV Remote
Chicago.
WB5ITT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 09:14:47 PM »

Hi all,

I am pretty heavily involved in Internet Remote Control, using a number of club stations in Europe.
Mostly with W4MQ's software. Since Stan has pretty much abandoned his own software which he hasn't updated in many
years and since his website with a list of remotes has disappeared, I wonder if anyone know which hams or clubs stations are offering Internet Remote Control world wide.
If anyone would like to exchange some thoughts on the matter in the broadest sense please contact me.
This is my favorite toy and I would love to talk about it.

Remote stations I use: DJ3AA, DL0RB, HB9Z, OE3NKA.

bernd.pfromm@gmail.com
phone: 630-605-2258

Ben
FYI,
When operating a remote station, especially one outside the US, 3rd party rules and their remote control rules come into play. You need to verify before "playing" with another country's amateur station.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: