Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering  (Read 8286 times)
KE0Q

Ignore
« on: September 20, 2012, 01:44:23 PM »

I recently placed two orders with DX Engineering and I was thoroughly impressed with their professionalism, courtesy, promptness in shipping, the quality of their products and the good prices.  I ordered 4 different DX-400 Cable Assemblies.  The DX-400 Cable is tough stuff and the connectors are excellent.  I don't think I've ever seen cable assemblies of any better quality.  Dealing with DX Engineering was a good experience from start to finish and I will certainly put them at the very top of the list of good Ham Radio dealers.  Tim -- KE0Q 
SHEETS_GUY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 04:04:50 PM »

Totally agree.  I have bought  number of things from them; antennas, amplifiers, cables, phasing equipment,etc.  Always built like the proverbial brick sh**house and great customer service!
WD4ELG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 12:08:16 PM »

Simply outstanding - love doing business with them.
VA3KBC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 07:04:00 AM »

I some times do my ordering late at night.
I recieve confirmation the next day that the order has been sent and when I have them send it by FEDEX  I recieve it in 2 DAYS here in Ontario Canada!!
Great company to deal with!!
WA2AAR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 04:28:48 PM »

They are one of the best company ou there. I have placed many orders with them and never had any trouble.
ZENKI

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 01:56:41 AM »

DXENGINEERING are real professionals for international customers. You order something you know exactly what the freight is going to be. Try getting freight figures from some other companies, they take 1 week and then want to penalize
you for giving them money because of their laziness. Then they have all the weird  credit practices that would be fit for a 3rd world  country on mars. You have none of this from DXENGINEERING, they have excellent credit card practices and have no "foreign transaction" (robbery)BS practices.

I have  ordered a ton of stuff from DXENGINEERING, and every piece was perfectly packed and arrived on time. They really have their act together. Its just such a pleasure dealing with professionals that understand how to do business internationally.DXENGINEERING is like the AMAZON.COM of the ham radio business. Really they way they conduct business I would not be surprised if they put everyone else out of the ham radio business. They really understand business, marketing and  the bottom line is that for such a small hobby they have the most professional customer service you will ever encounter.

If I was a manufacturer of anything ham radio, I would sell it through DXENGINEERING they have no match in the ham business. 100 stars out of 5! If you outside of the USA  DXENGINEERING is the company to do business with, they have no match. in all areas of  servicing their customers. We have not even mentioned their excellent product range!

WB7X

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 09:21:21 AM »

Great company. Fully automated online process is one of the easiest I've seen.

Able to get a shipping cost before finalizing the order.

Just wish they had Yaesu.    Grin
KC9RAK

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 10:06:16 AM »

Have had nothing but positive experiences with them.  They even told me to order a coax jumper on my last order just so I could get free shipping.  I needed the jumper anyway and got the free shipping.  Awesome!
KT4EP

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 03:22:56 PM »

Throw my 3 cents on the table  Roll Eyes
I just built a 20 to 10 meter vertical and used the DX Engineering radial plate. ((Super product, btw)).  I had never ordered anything from this company.  I ordered the plate and several other items (( odds & ends connectors, z817 tuner, so forth)) on a Wednesday evening over the Internet, got a confirmation email right away, and the next morning an email that everything had been shipped and I got it all on Friday.  Saturday morning I was laying down radials with the plate.   Then I ordered a few more items the next Wednesday and same thing: I had it all on Friday.  Great Service!!  I would expect similar service if I called them on the phone?     With Christmas coming up, I've already given my wish list to my kids and suggested $$ so I can get something else from DX.

I wish one of the other big name ham radio "companies" whom I shall not name had such good service.
KT4EP
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 04:15:04 AM »

Considering that this is about a company, maybe it would be better off posted in the 'Company reviews' thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: