Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K7FF - Excellent Transaction!  (Read 2665 times)
KT0DD

Ignore
« on: November 27, 2012, 08:35:43 AM »

I purchased a new in box Ameritron AL-80B from Derek this week. The deal went great with no issues and I would deal with Derek again without a second thought. Thanks Derek.

73. Todd - KT0DD
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:38:42 PM »

Have dealt with Derek in the past, okay, sometimes I e-mail about something he might have but never hear back...so not sure what the deal is...on and off....

W4OP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 03:15:40 PM »

I just bought an Index Labs cabinet from Derek- very pleased and packed well. It took a few emails back and forth- but in the end I it worked out very well.

Dale W4OP
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 07:49:34 AM »

Don't recall if/when I purchased anything from him, I did have a want post, he didn't read it, as I asked for a pic of the item in reply, so I e-mailed him asking again, can you send a pic of the item (never know what real "condition" something is in).  Guess he didn't like that, never responding back, so I deleted his e-mail.  Not worth it.

So, to answer, Not sure what to think but probably won't entertain deaing with him.  Don't need the hassle or down the road, a problem if this was a big deal outright....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: