Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to configure DX spots from a particular call area  (Read 1201 times)
AG5T

Ignore
« on: December 18, 2012, 03:10:31 PM »

I use DX monitor to check spots on dx, but it retrieves spots from all over. I don't want to change that, but is there a secondary option or a way to set it up where I could see only what those in the 5th call district are copying? I'd just like to do that to compare notes so to speak and do a little dx investigating. In the meantime, I'll look at the options in DX monitor.
K3TN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 02:10:40 AM »

I haven't used DX Monitor in a long time, but I think most of its filters were freq/band related. It had a "lid" filter where you could block specific calls from spotting, but not sure what else.

You can use the VE7CC CC User software to do the exact filtering you are looking for. I limit spots from those in states near me. Look here.

73 John K3TN

John K3TN
N3QVB

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 07:09:02 AM »

I'm not familiar with DX Monitor but I use DX Lab Suite for logging.  It has a DX cluster program called Spotcollector where you can filter the spots based on the region of the country, ie: North America-East, North America-West, North America-Central.  I would think other electronic logging programs can do the same.  I've tried others and I find DX Lab Suite to be the best.  It's free of charge with incredible support for new and experienced users.  I am not in any way affiliated with DX Lab Suite; just a satisfied user for many years.  Go here for more info:  http://www.dxlabsuite.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: