Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mry Xmas es hpy NY  (Read 2921 times)
PA0BLAH

Ignore
« on: December 24, 2012, 04:09:12 AM »

Everybody  able to perform CW contacts without crutches is wished by me from Holland The topic subject.

What the hell is Holland?

Look for the explanation at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc&list=PLqs5ohhass_QZtSkX06DmWOaEaadwmw_D&index=1

the only genuine non appliance CW operator PAoBLAH
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:11:49 AM by PA0BLAH » Logged
AB9NZ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 07:42:41 AM »

I always look forward to your posts, and as usual I'm always learning something from you Bob.
 Merry Christmas, and very best of 73 de Tom, ab9nz
N6GND

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 02:40:05 PM »

ES HPY NY 2 U 2 BOB.

You've given me many a chuckle all year long.

Mike N6GND
KD8IIC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 03:23:25 AM »

Merry Christmas Bob and keep up the good work om...73  Lane
AE7UT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 06:12:07 AM »

Gelukkige kerstdagen Bob.
Hoop dat je een fantastisch nieuwjaar hebt.

Thanks for all your insight.  You always add great thoughts to
the threads you comment on.

Stan
PA0BLAH

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 03:00:14 PM »

How kind you are, thanks a lot.

I just listened to Andre Rieux. He is Dutch, and makes classic music popular,  collects great singers, covers the world with his performances, and I feel mentally poor, that I enjoy one tone conversation being CW, compared with the audio spectrum he produces and organises to be produced, that induces great emotional feelings. Music was a gift of ancient gods, kind of astronauts,  given to people in Greece.

However may be it suggests also we are family of wolves.

Right now, here it is 6 to 9 hours later in the day then in the USA, so I had already the opportunity to consume a turkey, but I can't because it remembers me on the neck of my mother in law.

However NOW is the day that Al K8AXW, who knows out of his own experience the trouble I have seen, to bury the axe till tomorrow. Then we again can unburry it (dig it up) and use it to split each others skulls. Can't we?
Not a lot of difference in English between skull and skill.

Take care Al, enjoy your life, make it productive and be good for your relatives, that will double at least your lifetime  because you live as long as they remember you with good feelings.

Bob

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 03:31:59 PM by PA0BLAH » Logged
N5XM

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 09:50:21 PM »

Bob, I reaqlly enjoy your posts and insights.  Your insights and enthusiams are contagious, and your love of CW stands out.  I'm sure some of your insight goes over my head because of the language barrier, but your experience is amazing to me, and I hope to learn a lot from you over time.  Thanks for you efforts and your patience.  Rick n5xm...
WB3CQM

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 04:28:10 PM »

Hi Bob ,

Thanks for the video link , I learned something new about Holland .

But do you know why Holland or  is that , the Netherlands is divided into 12 sections ?

If not I give you the real reason !

My interest in Holland go's back 20 years , I study Koopman & Schaerlaeckens and their system of flying as well as other men in Holland. Because of them I demolish one club and was thrown out of another. What I learned from  Their success brought me success so to speak .

Maybe you have no clue what I talk about but I just gave a clue to the  above question . 

Happy New Year

73 JIM
PA0BLAH

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 09:17:46 AM »

Jim,
Tks,  feed them cheese from Gouda.

It's the oldest way of wireless long distance communication. hence even older then railroad Morse.

Bob
WB3CQM

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 02:08:54 PM »

Ok on that Bob , what you say is true.

Of course the answer for everyone to know is : Since the wind has such a great influence on the race results of pigeons , Holland  is divided in 12 sections. (to make more winners and make it more fair for every one )

The wind in the reason . ::smile:: And even here , it is a know fact once you learn it is the wind the can control the outcome of race. Then people become unhappy and try to change rules as well as race course. ect. ect..

We are lucky to have such a great hobby as ham radio and meet such nice people around the world.

Ham Radio unites the world !

Take care Bob and Happy New Year
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: