Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTW Log Processing  (Read 804 times)
K3ZL

Ignore
« on: December 26, 2012, 06:14:21 PM »

I Just checked LOTW log processing status, and it appears that they are still working on logs submitted 11 days ago.  I am aware of the large amount of data that needs to be processed, but is this normal?   I upload my logs and pretty much forget about it.  But I dont remember it being back logged this much previously.
K9AIM

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 07:59:05 PM »

For a while it was processing uploaded logs almost immediately, but it has been backlogged for more than a few days for the past month; here is the latest note from the LoTW homepage:

Quote from: Dec 11, 2012: LoTW Status
-- LotW status in www.arrl.org/logbook-of-the-world will be updated daily to convey information of interest to the user community, including planned downtime and changes that will impact operations. In addition, the state of LotW's processing queue is now updated hourly in www.arrl.org/logbook-queue-status.

Updated hardware to improve LoTW's throughput is on order and expected in six to eight weeks. We appreciate the user community's patience while we while work to bring LoTW's performance to an acceptable level.  

Harold WJ1B ARRL COO
K3ZL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 04:13:48 PM »

OK.  Tnx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: