Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N0ZNA, not a good deal  (Read 4596 times)
W8QAS

Ignore
« on: December 31, 2012, 11:43:02 PM »

I purchased a 2m amp from N0ZNA.  When it arrived it looked like it had been involved in a car wreck, not from packing but from when it was mounted in a vehicle.  The unit was burned up.  When I contacted N0ZNA, he refused to acknowledge emails or contacts once I complained that the unit was no good.  I took pictures as the unit was opened up.  As far as I am concerned N0ZNA IS A THIEF!!!  Don't let his little monicker about being a retired marshal and all fool you.  He is a thief.
K4LJP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »

Buyer Beware;
He is always listing really rough looking gear with really bad pictures. Much of it is modified (butchered) CB junk. Some of his CB stuff listed on QRZ right now with his usual bad pictures.....Lee
W8QAS

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 07:14:38 PM »

Thanks.  It was a lesson learned.  I try to let everyone that shows interest in buying from him that he ripped me off.
N0FPE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 09:46:54 AM »

Thanks for the heads up guys. I have looked some of his offerings. But think I will pass on those and move on.

Thanks again

Dan/NØFPE
W6RAD

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 12:05:48 PM »

I to noticed his bad pictures, to hide the junk he sells.
Shame on you N0ZNA........
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »

I wasnt gone to reply,but got a email from someone saying i have stolen gear.I really thought that was funny.I have sold alot of stuff.And would really like to have someone tell me what they have that was stolen items.And hope to have them tell me what it is.If you need the phone number for the local P.D. it is 636-797-9999 and tell them they dont need a warrant they just need to stop by.HEHE Really funny stuff...73 de n0zna 
W4WXT

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 04:28:29 PM »

I wasnt gone to reply,but got a email from someone saying i have stolen gear.I really thought that was funny.I have sold alot of stuff.And would really like to have someone tell me what they have that was stolen items.And hope to have them tell me what it is.If you need the phone number for the local P.D. it is 636-797-9999 and tell them they dont need a warrant they just need to stop by.HEHE Really funny stuff...73 de n0zna 
Notice something here? He addressed the issue of him not having stolen goods but not ONCE respond to the other legitimate claims of selling garbage and junk equipt. or even offer to make it right with the buyer... Just a shame. But, I'm a FIRM believer what goes around comes around....
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 05:25:30 PM »

OK,i dont sell junk...and dont have a good cam...if i sell something,for 30 bucks would you warranty it?By the way,thats shipped...Selling a radio for 30 bucks,thats driving it to the post office,insurance for it and conf.But i just thought of something,its like when i was a cop...you cant make everyone happy,and think im talking to a idiot...
W8QAS

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 06:26:38 PM »

N0ZNA - You're still a thief.  You knew that was trashed before you sold it.  When I confronted you about it, you stopped returning emails.  A man is only as good as his word and yours is worthless.  By the way, you have been hiding behind that "bad camera" lie for more than a year.  I still have your emails and if one goes back and reviews your own posted comments, you mentioned last year that you where going to replace it.  I think it is just another lie in your ruse to sell the worthless crap you hawk.  However, is case you forgot, here is a recap of the email transactions:

John,

I guess you missed the part that the amp was not working when it arrived.  Basically it was toast inside.  When I said it had a cap blown, it was actually called a Helicopter transistor.  This part alone is at least $30 to replace.  When it was opened, it was looked at by at least two Extra Class hams.  One of which is a licensed FAA Aircraft Mechanic who owns an avionics shop.  I can send you pictures.

Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:47 AM
To: 'n0zna@juno.com'
Subject: RE: 2m amp

Did you look in that amp lately?  Was it working when you shipped it?  I opened it up just to check before installing it.  It had a blown cap and the center wire was detached from the antenna lead.  This amp has been rode hard.

My boy missed one question on the Tech.  He did pretty well for the General but need to study.  His current call is KK4LJF.  However, we issued eight or so CSCEs and they all got the sequential call signs so that makes for some tongue twisting during a net.

Roy, W8QAS

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 5:47 PM
To: gator6@windstream.net
Subject: RE: 2m amp

we have a net every Sunday at 2000z,we are in there earlier than that...im in there around 1900z till 0300z everyday,hehe...73 de n0zna

From the desk of John Williams,N0ZNA 10-10 number 66810,.. retired City Marshal of the City of Olympian Village,Missouri.
Be radio active,im on 28420usb from 1800z till 0300z,net every Sunday at 2000z on 28420usb 73 de n0zna

You're still a thief!  Anyone that takes another man's money is a thief....
W4WXT

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 12:55:22 AM »

Ahhhhhhhhh........
Lesson learned Roy. He will never own up to what he sold you or anyone else. Just chalk it up to experience and do as the other SIX posters said. Don't do business with him. Of course what do I know....as he has stated, I'm just an idiot. Well, God takes care of His own. John Williams will get his....one day. It may be as the book of Revelations takes place, or may be even today....who knows....but, he will get what he deserves........     Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: