Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem With Kenwood RCP-2 Control Program With Kenwood TS-570  (Read 1979 times)
K7DEQ

Ignore
« on: February 05, 2013, 08:36:02 AM »

I had the Kenwood RCP-2 program working perfectly with my Kenwood TS-570 using the RT rs-232 to usb cable.  A couple of days ago, I brought up the program as normal, and for some reason as soon as I get the connection, the control part of the screen (where freq, signal strength, etc.) appears, goes all black.  It does show the expected (normal) yellow background with everything properly displayed for a second, but then goes black.  I can't remember doing anything unusual, or having any computer issues, so this is a mystery to me.  Does anyone have any experience, solution or advice for me?  Many thanks in advance for help.
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 09:29:50 AM »

The 570 is not talking to software program. Something has changed likely with baud rate and handshaking.

--------------------------------------
You can embrace new computer/tablet technology and change with it or cling to old fall far behind....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: