Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sophie, The Antenna Terror, Has Passed  (Read 13005 times)
KA4KOE

Ignore
« on: June 19, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »

Reference my article http://www.eham.net/articles/8561

The little terrier, Sophie, died last night at 10 years of age. She was recently diagnosed with diabetes and never recovered at the veterinarian hospital. Sheri K4SMN and the children are heartbroken.

Philip KA4KOE
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:24:55 PM by KA4KOE » Logged
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 07:00:35 AM »

Really sorry to hear of your loss...I love our 4 legged children and they are in many many ways, far better than most people I have met.
They are like children to us (all 6 we have now as we lost Sweetie in June of this year).  I hate to have to ever put any of them down but I know the time is coming for a couple before too long.  Never did understand why God never gave them a bit longer lives as they bring so much into our lives.

Again, so sorry to hear of your loss.  You never forget them and they never forget you.  I only hope they are in heaven when I see them again, else it wouldn't be like heaven....

K1ZJH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:11:45 AM »

Sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy.  I've lost too many dogs to age... I always promise myself that I will go through the experience of losing another.... but we ended up with rescue lab out of LA a few years ago. At this point, she may outlive us.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: