Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Antenna Farm .com  (Read 4326 times)
KJ2P

Ignore
« on: April 21, 2011, 04:49:56 PM »

I just had a good experience shopping online at www.theantennafarm.com .  I bought some 1/2 inch Heliax, N connectors, Polyphaser suppressors,  and a Heliax stripping tool.  They arrived in two days, well-packed in a huge box, with really inexpensive shipping.  The total order was about $50 cheaper than other (better known) ham radio suppliers.   The owner answered email and a phone call on the first try.
I'm just sayin', ya know?
Jim KJ2P   
KC0UXP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 12:25:06 PM »

glad you had a good experience from what i have read so far most people dont.
he has good pricing if you dont mind waiting a week and a half for it to come in after you paid extra for ups or fedex after he ships it 4 days late. no grudge but he has done it to me twice.
i think form now on ill pay just a touch more to get my stuff faster.
N5MIS

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »

they did me  right can not  complain at all. The  radio I ordered was sent the next  day and got to me in MS with in a week so that isn't to bad  at all
KE5PPH

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 01:25:28 PM »

Add me to the list, of happy customers. I've ordered several times, and never had a problem.
K7RNO

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 10:11:21 AM »

+1 with the happy customer crowd.

I think it is important to get confirmation first that your desired items are in stock. That is what I did, and when a specific N connector was not, I removed it from my shopping cart. The remaining order was shipped out next day (a Friday) by Priority Mail, and USPS tracking shows expected delivery is Monday (there will be a 5'6" antenna in the box too).

Thumbs up!

aRNO
NAQCC #6870, SKCC #11131
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: