Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amateur Radio Supplies  (Read 42474 times)
KT4DLB

Ignore
« on: February 16, 2013, 02:00:31 AM »

I bought a G5RV Junior wire antenna from them and got a good price on it and received it very quick and I just placed another order with them. This is another great company that I WILL continue doing business with.

73 Lamar
KK4NZO
W6LC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 12:41:37 PM »

A friend of mine had a very bad experience with this company. Mis-information followed with no information. Calling their number is a waste of time since, per my ham friend, they seldom call back.  It is becoming clear this company do not stock much. Mostly they are a clearing house who places orders with the actual suppliers.   Stay away
KK4FZI

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 02:14:50 PM »

I had an experience the same as the second poster reported.... Slow shipping and Zero luck  contacting them by phone or email.
WA4TBR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 02:51:11 PM »

I had an experience the same as the second poster reported.... Slow shipping and Zero luck  contacting them by phone or email.

Ditto
AB1TS

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 12:44:45 PM »

I also have had a bad experience. I'll echo the bad info and no contact. I opened a report with the Better Business Bureau. I would encourage others to do so as well whether your experience was good or bad so that people have more information before they make a purchase. When I filled my report the BBB had zero info on amateurradiosupplies.com
N1SNB

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 02:14:49 PM »

As the owner of Amateur Radio Supplies, I'm deeply sorry you had a bad experience with my company. Please feel free to email me directly at jeff@amateurradiosupplies.com with EHAM in the title and I'll personally make any wrongs done right. We built the business on building a loyal customer base and I have no intentions of ruining that.

Apologies,

Jeff N1SNB
NJ1K

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 06:13:31 AM »

As the owner of Amateur Radio Supplies, I'm deeply sorry you had a bad experience with my company. Please feel free to email me directly at jeff@amateurradiosupplies.com with EHAM in the title and I'll personally make any wrongs done right. We built the business on building a loyal customer base and I have no intentions of ruining that.

Apologies,

Jeff N1SNB

Jeff

I have seen this reply from you in a few threads now.  It would be nice to see responses from individuals who have emailed you with EHAM in the subject line as to whether their issues have been resolved.
N1SNB

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 10:52:54 AM »

Yes, I agree.

We strive to make up any deficiencies by refunding shipping or providing a coupon.

We're working behind the scenes to improve our customer service.  It's been a tough challenge as we get dozens of phone calls each day and attempt to answer every question and ship all possible orders.

If you have specific feedback or concerns please let me know - we want to get better and value everyones feedback immensely.

Best,
Jeff N1SNB
K7ATN

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »

My Amateur Radio Supplies (ARS) experience.

09-December-2013 Ordered online 1 assembled feedline cable.
09-December-2013 Email receipt for payment and order acknowledgement received.
17-December-2013 Sent ARS an email asking about order status.
18-December-2013 Received email reply "Your cable should be shipping today".
24-December-2013 Received email notice that my order was shipped.
02-January-2014    Telephoned to ask about package tracking. Told that it should arrive around 04-January-2014.
06-January-2014    Order was shipped.
08-January-2014    Order received.
N1SNB

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 06:20:54 PM »

K7ATN,

We apologize for the delay. We truly are working hard to ship faster. We greatly value your feedback.

Jeff N1SNB
Owner - Amateur Radio Supplies

AB8IF

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 07:28:42 AM »

Wish I had checked this forum before placing an order with Amateur Radio Supplies! My order is 2 weeks overdue, emails are answered by useless automated replies, and no one answers the phone. I have dealt with dozens of companies; none come close to the poor service of ARS!!
AB8IF

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 12:22:58 PM »

Wish I had checked this forum before placing an order with Amateur Radio Supplies! My order is 2 weeks overdue, emails are answered by useless automated replies, and no one answers the phone. I have dealt with dozens of companies; none come close to the poor service of ARS!!

Update: Parts arrived this afternoon, but my original remarks still apply. ARS would do well to improve customer communication. Answer those emails, pick up the phone, and inform us of shipping dates and tracking information.
AB8IF

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 06:57:03 AM »

One other comment on Amateur Radio Supplies... when you check your monthly credit card report, you will find that ARS uses the name Hobby Supplies.
W5WSS

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 08:34:05 AM »

I want to commend Jeff for striving.

I know it is difficult to run a supply business these days.

Very difficult to stock items, and the added time to relay to the suppliers the orders  is an extra part of this business model.

We as consumers are used to a different methodology from the recent past but unfortunately things are changing.

I hope we have private sector capital transactions in our future may the small businesses be able to operate during this apparent transition in our country.

N1SNB

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 09:35:33 AM »

Guys,

We do appreciate all the feedback both bad and good.  We are constantly striving to ship things faster and improve our processes.

We have hired additional help in both shipping and customer service to try and improve response times. Our staff has doubled in size in the last 3 months.

If you have an unresolved issue - please let me know by calling between 10am-3pm M-F and asking to speak with me or by emailing me at jeff@amateurradiosupplies.com.

The whole team here values the ham community's business greatly and we will continue to improve.

Stay warm and work some DX or whatever your ham passion is

Best,
Jeff Demers, N1SNB
Amateur Radio Supplies LLC
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: