Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YI1RZ was #300  (Read 1972 times)
KB3LIX

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 04:28:46 PM »

Already have him entered in an ADIF for February.
I'll sign it and send in on Thursday.
N5MOA

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 05:19:33 PM »

I'll add another congrats on the new one and #300.

Congrats. As NU1O said, he's fast to confirm on LoTW. My latest just came in today, about 48 hours after the QSO.

And if you want a card, his manager is fast also.
KB3LIX

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 09:47:09 AM »

LoTW confirmation is in the bag !
VK3HJ

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2013, 06:54:57 PM »

Congratulations on #300! Razi would tell you "mabrouk".
I worked the Intrepid expedition to Iraq a few years ago, but it was ages until I finally worked Razi. Now I've worked him a couple of times, and once this year already.
#300 is a really nice total. I managed to make it late last year.
Now on #307, there is virtually nothing left to work, that is active. I may have to finish my WAS or something. Just about worked everything on so far this year for the CQ DX Marathon...
Don't lose interest now, you've worked everything that's been on recently! I'm enjoying a ragchew now, and pursuing 160m DXCC, and QRP DXCC.
Keep on having fun!
Luke VK3HJ
K7KB

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 10:37:11 AM »

Thanks Luke! I have no reason to loose interest yet, that's for sure! I still have a few that I need to snag that are active once in awhile but I just haven't been at the right place at the right time. Partly because I'm still a working stiff and my wife demands a certain amount of time Smiley I would also like to finish up 100 on 80M for a 9BDXCC so this summer I will be working on improving antennas for 80M next winter. I would also like to try something for 160M but adequate real estate is my biggest issue. So I still have lots of things to keep me busy for my DX pursuits.

It looks like you are doing very well at 307. Are you going for the normal WAS or the Triple Play? That would be a good challenge from down under Smiley And I agree, QRP DXCC would be fun. I've been looking at purchasing a nice little QRP rig but haven't decided on a particular one to buy yet.

John K7KB

Congratulations on #300! Razi would tell you "mabrouk".
I worked the Intrepid expedition to Iraq a few years ago, but it was ages until I finally worked Razi. Now I've worked him a couple of times, and once this year already.
#300 is a really nice total. I managed to make it late last year.
Now on #307, there is virtually nothing left to work, that is active. I may have to finish my WAS or something. Just about worked everything on so far this year for the CQ DX Marathon...
Don't lose interest now, you've worked everything that's been on recently! I'm enjoying a ragchew now, and pursuing 160m DXCC, and QRP DXCC.
Keep on having fun!
Luke VK3HJ
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: