The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Question  (Read 7436 times)
K0UA

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2017, 07:09:36 AM »

sheesh... this forum has went plumb to he77
PA0WV

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2017, 09:53:07 AM »

I hate "simple question" because they are in general generated by simple people that are not able to generate answers on their own simple question.

So I do not even read the "simple question".

Ur simple question : "Why then this post? "

Answer: Because I read "Simple Question" (wasted time without answering) And because  I ONLY read CW here, because I thought that CW-supplicants are the real amateurs, building their own equipment, experimenting with it and exchanging experiences with other (as such defined) real amateurs.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 10:03:44 AM by PA0WV » Logged

KC4ZGP

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2017, 02:26:31 PM »

Way back when amateurs built everthing, they had only CW to test their latest.
monster. Modern modes didn't exist. Then someone came up with the silly idea
to hook up a microphone. An even silly notion, a computer.

Boy are we amateurs a silly bunch.

And it's not a bad thing folks get off topic. Show me once where no one got off topic.

2200UTC isn't far away. 1.815MHz, CW. No microphone. I am not a silly guy.

Kraus

N9KX

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2017, 02:01:57 PM »

I'm one of those who likes a garden with different flowers, and not too carefully trimmed.

well, from the way you began your post by attempting to pull up the many weeds you decried in this thread, one might not have guessed that Wink  Grin

what is it with you CW people from planet Earth anyway???  Smiley  oh yeah you like CW so you are a good bunch...  therefore i may start posting everything here regardless of how far off topic,  since only CW ops have opinions worth listening to (and of course then criticizing).  Kiss
N9KX

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2017, 02:09:13 PM »

Americans are fat.

Truer words have never been typed.

Americans are SUPER fat. I challenge anyone to visit some non tourist areas in Europe or Japan and take a look around at the average European/Asian. They are skinny as a rail because they don't gorge themselves on the $hit food we consume here.

Sorry, I had to vent about how people treat their body's................Now back to discussing CW.  Smiley

actually you dont even have to travel abroad -- just go to youtube and watch any US concert footage from the early or mid 1970's and check out the crowds -- it is crazy how much thinner everyone in the US was back then -- Americans comparatively are ridiculously fat today.  It's a little bit frightening Wink
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2017, 07:51:56 PM »

WV:  That's good!  Move on.  Apparently you have nothing to contribute.
W1JKA

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2017, 05:01:36 AM »

WV:  That's good!  Move on.  Apparently you have nothing to contribute.

I'm confused: WV quote "so I do not even read the simple question" so how did it get responded to/posted in the first place?
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2017, 07:02:34 AM »

JKA:  Excellent question!  I never saw any response from WV.  Where my comment came from, I have no idea.....
N9AOP

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2017, 11:10:37 AM »

It is very difficult to get some folks to use proper grammar and spelling and you expect them to choose the proper forum? 
Art
VK5EEE

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2017, 04:49:41 AM »

Americans are fat.

Truer words have never been typed.

Americans are SUPER fat. I challenge anyone to visit some non tourist areas in Europe or Japan and take a look around at the average European/Asian. They are skinny as a rail because they don't gorge themselves on the $hit food we consume here.

Sorry, I had to vent about how people treat their body's................Now back to discussing CW.  Smiley
Troo dat, saim in oztraliya, bak in d 70s der woz only fat peepl hoo had a medicl problem so kleerly weston progress iz bakwood

actually you dont even have to travel abroad -- just go to youtube and watch any US concert footage from the early or mid 1970's and check out the crowds -- it is crazy how much thinner everyone in the US was back then -- Americans comparatively are ridiculously fat today.  It's a little bit frightening Wink

Long Live Real Human CW and wishing you many happy CW QSO - 77 - CW Forever

Support CW and join CW clubs. QTT: FIST#1124, HSC#1437, UFT#728, RCWC#982, SKCC#15007, CWOPS#1714, 30CW#1,
N9KX

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2017, 10:59:16 AM »

Quote from: N9KX
go to youtube and watch any US concert footage from the early or mid 1970's and check out the crowds -- it is crazy how much thinner everyone in the US was back then -- Americans comparatively are ridiculously fat today.  It's a little bit frightening Wink

Quote from: VK5EEE
Troo dat, saim in oztraliya, bak in d 70s der woz only fat peepl hoo had a medicl problem so kleerly weston progress iz bakwood

i have always liked the quote:
progress is finding a good place to stop
so, maybe one *CLEAR* connection to CW here is that the root of all this can be traced back to when hams started ditching keys in favor of microphones(?) Wink

(please disregard that i am typing this from a PC)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 11:15:43 AM by N9KX » Logged
W1JKA

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2017, 11:16:57 AM »

o, maybe one *CLEAR* connection to CW here is that the root of all this can be traced back to when hams started ditching keys in favor of microphones(?) Wink

And soft swivel chairs
N9KX

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2017, 01:30:51 PM »

maybe one *CLEAR* connection to CW here is that the root of all this can be traced back to when hams started ditching keys in favor of microphones(?) Wink

Quote from: W1JKA
And soft swivel chairs

that sits very well
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: