Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All about DXA and TX5K - Please Read  (Read 8166 times)
KY6R

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2013, 04:21:34 AM »

All of my Q's show up in DXA  . . . . now.
AD9DX

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2013, 04:27:46 AM »

My singular QSO is showing up now too!  Now i can have some fun, since the pressure is off

EX, KC9TRM, KB9IRZ
VE3YF

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2013, 05:15:35 AM »

I have 13 of my 16 contacts listed, but still missing my 12m/10m CW and the 40m SSB. All 3 were on the first day when DXA was having problems. Oh well I can wait a few days before attempting to work again. I could barely hear them on 10m Phone yesterday, but everything is setup on 10m waiting for that instant popup where I can hear them.

Good luck to all....

73 De Mike
VE3YF
KE8G

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2013, 06:29:09 AM »

All but my 80 meter CW contact is accounted for.  I guess I'll wait a couple of days and if it doesn't appear, try to make another one.

I only have 10 meters left to get and then I am done.

73 de Jim - KE8G
K1ZJH

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2013, 07:33:05 AM »

I have 13 of my 16 contacts listed, but still missing my 12m/10m CW and the 40m SSB. All 3 were on the first day when DXA was having problems. Oh well I can wait a few days before attempting to work again. I could barely hear them on 10m Phone yesterday, but everything is setup on 10m waiting for that instant popup where I can hear them.

Good luck to all....

73 De Mike
VE3YF

Thank you for posting that info, Mike.  Most of my contacts are up, except the first CW contacts, including 10 meters--those are the ones I am most interested in. Now, if I can snag them on 40 meters, I'll be in hog heaven!  I'm learning the limitations of the CushCraft R7. Sure wish I got my dipoles and inverted Ls up last fall for 30/40/80 and 160!

Pete
N1UK

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2013, 07:57:23 AM »

Looks like my 12m cw and 15m ssb contacts from 2 March 18:46 GMT and 2 March 21:02 GMT are missing.

Mark N1UK
W6OP

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2013, 08:46:59 AM »

We have uploaded the log and are in the process of reconciling it with the DXA database. We hope to have all the QSOs in the database within the next hour or so. Please monitor the message area on the DXA web page for updates.

Pete W6OP
KE8G

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 08:50:45 AM »

We have uploaded the log and are in the process of reconciling it with the DXA database. We hope to have all the QSOs in the database within the next hour or so. Please monitor the message area on the DXA web page for updates.

Pete W6OP

Pete,
Thanks for keeping everyone informed of the progress with DXA.  Appreciate all the team's efforts!!

73 de Jim - KE8G
K4JK

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2013, 08:52:52 AM »

Pete W6OP
Thanks for working hard to get this going Pete, I have no doubt that soon DXA will be the gold standard for DXPedition logging.

ex W4HFK
VE3YF

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2013, 09:05:57 AM »

Pete W6OP

Pete:

Thanks for the outstanding work with DXA....Great looking project...

73 De Mike
VE3YF
EI2GLB

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2013, 09:47:48 AM »

Seems like it took a break from 17.17-17.30

Just when I made my 12m CW Q

When do missed Q's get added to DXA,

Trevor
EI2GLB
K9AIM

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2013, 02:28:53 PM »

Pete W6OP

i couldn't get there fast enough after a 15m CW QSO to see my callsign as 'current', but a quick search showed my CW contact there was already populated.  now that the DXA site is up and working so well, i just want to say that it is spectacular  Smiley

it is very cool to see what bands the station is currently on as well as what areas of the world are being worked!  well done & thanks to a great team
KF6ABU

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2013, 02:32:56 PM »

Pete W6OP

Some of my QSO's are still missing.
When should I work them again?
Wait another day?
N5UD

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2013, 08:31:44 PM »

Just made another two QSO's. Not one of them showed on DXA

N5UD /M
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2013, 12:56:48 AM »

The DXA2 which they are using is new. I think it says "Beta"!

Wink
DXA is far from new read about it here

http://www.cordell.org/DXA/

The only thing worse than having no online log check is to have one that doesn't work.

I guess they want to see these issues so when the get to Heard Isl it will not happen.

Trevor
EI2GLB

I wish that people would consider the impact of their posts before they make them.
DXA is new technology and we all know that new tech always has teething pains!
When people make certain statements they should consider how much pressure the dxa team is under right now and just give them a break till they sort it all out.

IMHO the DXA system looks very promising and I feel very confident that all our QSOs will show up in a day or two.

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: