Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else aggravated.......  (Read 4374 times)
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 07:23:01 PM »

Seems to be a real problem these days I have noted.  I have responded to no less then 8 individuals selling something and only heard from 1 or 2.  Period.  Even when I went back nothing.  I suppose they aren't serious about selling the item is all I can figure, or like it was posted, they check in 2 weeks or a month.  LOL

Then there is the other situation.  You post something and you get the usual losers that don't have any money and just waste your time "I am seriously interested", "do you still have the item?", "How much were you asking for it".  Well, if one would read the posting, you would see the date, then the description and last but not least, the asking (sale) price.  Pretty simple.  Scares me this nit wits drive cars.  LMFAO.

All kinds but it does seem to be proliferating....
W0DV

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 07:27:46 PM »

frustrated, or annoyed by folks who post on the classifieds with only contact by email, that only check their email weekly.....or never? Maybe I'm just too old-school courteous, and  feel obliged to follow up on ads placed.

You are just "old school courteous" You should be ashamed of yourself.
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 07:12:01 PM »

Know what you mean Allen....I have responded to a host of posting, no answer, PM'd a few, no answer...I don't understand why they post an item for sale and won't even bother answering an inquiry....it is wierd...makes one think they really DON'T want to sell the item or just have poor manners....sign of the times no doubt...
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 04:12:24 AM »

Could well be too that they've already sold it and can't be bothered to answer anyone else.  Sadly, all too often, once they've got what they want they don't give a crap about anyone else--not even enough to post a "Sold" notice.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:15:42 AM by K1CJS » Logged
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 05:29:36 PM »

Yeah, run into that a whole lot.  I always respond to anyone with a thank you or whatever, but I respond.  Just commom courtesy.  Gone are those days....
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: