Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great transaction! Could not have gone better  (Read 577 times)
K5EBQ

Ignore
« on: March 15, 2013, 01:22:29 PM »

Earlier in the month a transaction that I was hoping to finalize for a Flex 5000A, began to change to the point that I got nervous and pulled away.

I then searched for another Flex to pursue when I came across this posting:

"One owner Flex 5000A with internal antenna tuner installed. It works perfectly as it should.
Comes in the original box with cables and quickstart manual and firewire interface board for PC.
Pictures available on request...
$XXXX.00 or best offer - free shipping in conus.
73, Mike - KD8CVY"

From the time that I contacted Mike and the time that I had all the information that I needed, we finalized the deal and just about 3 days later I had a Flex 5000A in my shack.   This was the most convenient purchase that I have made on QTH.com and it was not for a small sum of money, but never did I get nervous in the dealing.  PayPal was agreed to in order to protect us both, and Mike had his money within hours of our first communications.

If you ever have the opportunity to purchase something from Mike, KD8CVY....don't hesitate.  He is the best!!!

John
K5EBQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: