Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N.Ohio New QRP Club Forming  (Read 1141 times)
K8IDW

Ignore
« on: March 19, 2013, 09:55:28 AM »

Northern Ohio QRP Club

I posted previously about this - A new QRP Club is forming (Northern Ohio QRP Club). Presently we have about 10 hams interested, from Milan(2), Norwalk(1), Huron(1), New London(1), Wellington(1), and a few guys from over by Cleveland (Westpark, Parma etc.). We are planning on our first ever meeting Saturday March 30th probably over in the Huron Area at a pizza joint. At that meeting, we'll all meet each other, and do some basic brainstorming, like (1) Elect officers, (2) discuss requesting a club call sign (3) do some basic planning on some outdoor QRP Operating events to do over the warm months.... and (4), whatever anyone suggests!!... This could be a real fun club. Heck, the other clubs are getting real big (Michigan QRP Club, NJ Qrp club etc... , WHY NOT ONE HERE IN OHIO!!If you are interested, please e-mail me at my call at yahoo. My call is K8IDW. I was the founder of the Virginia QRP Society (W4VQS), about 10 years ago back when I lived in N. Virginia.. You don't have to be too involved if you don't want, just join, and come out once in a while to our operating events at locations like Sandusky, Findley State Park in Lorain County, and other places... 73's for now. Doug/K8IDW PS: Our website is: http://www.qsl.net/ohioqrp/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: