Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Repair Help Drake Elmer Wanted  (Read 2209 times)
AA8P

Ignore
« on: March 24, 2013, 10:42:41 AM »

Wanted Drake Elmer

I am looking for a Drake Elmer, Someone who lives in the Dayton - Columbus, Ohio area who would be willing to Elmer me on testing and repair of Drake C Line series radios. I don’t have the equipment or knowledge to do this myself and maybe I am too old to learn, but I will give it my best effort.  I would be willing to compensate my Elmer for the time spent teaching / repairing the equipment. Please email  or call 937-215-1456 if you are willing to help.
Thank you and 73,
Ralph AA8P
W9GB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 07:31:36 AM »

Contact John Kriner, KA8GSP in Middleton, OH
Best resource in your area for Drake knowledge.

The Drake Page - WB4HFN
http://www.wb4hfn.com/DRAKE/DrakePageHome.htm

K8AC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:00:09 AM »

Hi Ralph.  I'd advise you to join the Drake Yahoo group where there are many folks who can help with C line questions.  That will be a good source of info to help you with determining whether something is working as it's supposed to, or if there is a real problem.  There are 3-4 people who can service the C line for you, but I wouldn't expect to be able to get any face-to-face teaching time with them.  But, you'll get plenty of detailed help on the Yahoo group from some of those same people.  One of the guys there even has a set of CDs with lots of information relating to troubleshooting.

73, Floyd - K8AC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: