Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Manual needed for the Micro-tel Model 1200 Receiver  (Read 2169 times)
KC7SBQ

Ignore
« on: March 03, 2012, 08:02:26 AM »

Does anyone have a schematic or manual for the Micro-Tel Model 1200 Wide Range Receiver they would be willing to sell?
K6LCS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 02:58:23 PM »

These guys offer assistance to you ...

http://www.microwave.gr/content/view/69/90/

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
http://www.work-sat.com
KC7SBQ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 06:17:31 PM »

Clint, thanks for the link.  I've been in contact with those guys.  Unfortunately they want a lot of money for a scan of the manual.  The radio has a 30 Mhz IF output that I can tap for the output.  I am trying to figure out how the attenuator works on the radio.  It is a wonderful old radio with frequency coverage of 10 Mhz then .95 Ghz thru 60 Ghz.  It has a spectrum analyzer to boot that is very nice when a signal is received. 
FO4MM

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 08:24:54 AM »

yep,

I do carry 3 of these receivers ; none of them are working,and I d'ont have the competence nor the time to fix 'em... also have some shematics from micro-tel corps; contact me if you are still interested:  electropics@yahoo.com

P.M.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:58:44 AM by FO4MM » Logged
SV3ORA

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 01:06:34 AM »

Hello there,
The amount that is asked, is only for scanning the document, it is probably not allowed to sell manuals or publicly distribute them electronically, as these manuals are possibly copyrighted. This amount is what the bookshop asks to pay.
By the way, I do not think the amount is that high, since this is the original manual and everything is there, even the tiniest transistor or how to perform the measurements.

There are some information about replacing the most faulty part, the belt, with an exact replica, this information has been posted on the discussion forum there.

BTW I am looking for info on the external mixers for this radio, any info will be appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 01:15:40 AM by SV3ORA » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: