Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK...I have held my water on this long enough.....  (Read 3722 times)
KA5N

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 05:31:59 AM »

I received my card (folder) some time ago, but I hadn't gotten credit for my 10 meter
QSO.    So I emailed that I would like to get credit for that QSO.   Yesterday I received
another Card which had all my QSO's listed including the one for 10 meters.   
Man!! that is service!!   
I have no idea why there is such a variation in service.  A guess might be that they have
several people working on cards, or maybe the cards are sorted by zip code, etc.  Who
knows?  I expect that all will get worked out in time.

Allen KA5N
K0IZ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 06:06:39 AM »

OQRS, no card yet.
N2RJ

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 07:15:24 AM »

Got mine in March...
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 08:20:18 AM »

....ZL9HR QSL CARDS (NOT LOTW)....Who is still waiting?.....I have seen numerous arrival comments on cluster, albeit they were mostly out of EU, but still, who got theirs and who hasn't yet?.....No info on their web site, or anywhere else for that matter.....What say yinz?

V
KA3NRX

Did you criticize the VK operators and HARAOA who made off with the contributions?  I did numerous times so I'm not really surprised I don't have a QSL.  I did send a donation so I am entitled to one.  I have all my QSOs confirmed via LoTW.  If they are going to blacklist me for speaking my mind so be it.  I'd rather write what I feel than pull my punches over something I feel strongly about. I do believe that is why I have not received a QSL, however.

Chris/NU1O

OQRS on New Years Day, with a confirmation to prove it and still nothing.....I am highly perplexed...I even threw in a couple extra bucks as a donation...(not mega money like some of you big donors do as this is not for finding a cure for cancer, but a donation none the less).....I am giving it to the end of April, and if there is nothing in the mail box by then, I will be making an inquirey via e-mail.....And Chris, as for the issue with the organization, I am fully aware of what had transpired, but made no comment on it whatsoever in any way shape or form......

V
KA3NRX

« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 08:25:22 AM by KA3NRX » Logged
NK7Z

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 09:04:42 AM »

....ZL9HR QSL CARDS (NOT LOTW)....Who is still waiting?.....I have seen numerous arrival comments on cluster, albeit they were mostly out of EU, but still, who got theirs and who hasn't yet?.....No info on their web site, or anywhere else for that matter.....What say yinz?

V
KA3NRX

Nope

Thanks,
Dave
For reviews and setups see: http://www.nk7z.net
KE4KY

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 08:32:30 AM »

Try contacting EB7DX, the QSL manager, through this link.  This was found in his QRZ.com bio.

http://eb7dx.com/index.php/contact

Give as much info about the QSO as possible (Band, Mode, Date, Time, Call) just in case it is a busted call, hopefully he can match up enough info to provide you the card.

Hope this helps.

Glenn
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2013, 08:35:29 AM »

There are so many of you w/o cards that I'm rethinking my idea I was blacklisted for criticizing the guys who handled the money.  I will send the QSL manager an email at the end of the month if I still have not received it.

Chris/NU1O

K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2013, 09:46:44 AM »

Try contacting EB7DX, the QSL manager, through this link.  This was found in his QRZ.com bio.

http://eb7dx.com/index.php/contact

Give as much info about the QSO as possible (Band, Mode, Date, Time, Call) just in case it is a busted call, hopefully he can match up enough info to provide you the card.

Hope this helps.

Glenn

Hi Glenn: 

Definately not a busted call....I cleared that up back in December when I found my qso wasn't in the online log, but later was, and verifying it here on E-ham with the operator (Gene) who worked me....Like I said, I will give it until the end of April....if nothing by then, I will be moving forward with an e-mail to find out what the deal is.....Chris...I am under the impression that the majority on here got theirs already, and in a timely fashion too...Which is why I am so puzzled by this delay....I don't have the cash to throw around on a big $$$ donation to these operations....and if I did, I probably would not exceed a certain amount....I stated before that my mail delivery sucks around here too, so that sure doesn't help....and again, as for that flap over the finances, that is none of my business.....I just want to qso and verify it, and leave the in-fighting and power struggles to those who bring it on themselves......I just hope that that issue is not the reason for this painfully long wait fot this card....

V
KA3NRX
KB3LIX

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2013, 10:20:29 AM »

Got mine weeks ago, I'm holding it right now.

OQRS

Too bad it doesn't have MORE confirmations !
But one IS better than nopne.
N8XI

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2013, 08:46:57 AM »

LoTW on 2-Jan-2013
Nice QSL Card "Book"  Smiley  23-Mar-2013

73, Rick - N8XI
EI2GLB

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 07:25:27 AM »

Mine turned up this morning, will be interesting to see of anyone else who posted here gets there's,

Trevor
EI2GLB
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 09:13:45 AM »

I am going to try and be as tactful as I can with my statement. Another week has passed and still NOTHING in the mailbox.....and at the risk of sounding like a whiner, I have officially gone from being perplexed to being something else starting with the letter P (and it ain't puzzled either)......at this point, I would like to hear from anyone else in the same boat......that being, those of you who have used the ZL9HR OQRS just after the new year, and have still not received your qsl card.......quite frankly, I am getting sick and tired of waiting.......

V
KA3NRX

K8CMO

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 03:00:43 PM »

No sign here of a QSL from ZL9HR either.  Requested by OQRS with a donation first day OQRS was available. 
K8CMO

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2013, 05:04:28 PM »

Anyone get a card recently from ZL9HR?  I submitted by OQRS on very first day with donation but no card here yet from that one.
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2013, 08:42:04 PM »

There are so many of you w/o cards that I'm rethinking my idea I was blacklisted for criticizing the guys who handled the money.  I will send the QSL manager an email at the end of the month if I still have not received it.

Chris/NU1O

I sent the QSL manager an email after Vinnie said he got a reply but I did not get a reply to my Email after a week and still no QSL!  It's F***ing frustrating since I am on the website as a contributor.

Chris/NU1O
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: