after a while, I gathered all the feedbacks that I received from the users and I released a new version, 1.0.011, that will be available on the Google Market within 24 hours from now.
For people that have no access to the Google Market, I remind that the .apk file can be downloaded directly from my web site at this link:http://www.iz2uuf.net/index.php/ham-radio/6-koch
That web page contains complete instructions as well.
Let's come to a list of new major features:Full support for LCWO sequence
- Now LCWO sequence, which is slightly different from G4FON's, is directly supportedAdded file load option
- Text files can be loaded and played directly from the main screenAdded support for custom words
- The same text files described above can be used as a source of words that are randomly played; a further option allows mixing these words with random generated sequences.Custom strings now support prosigns
- that can be entered between <..> (for example, <SK>).
Minor changes are:
- Speed can now be changed with a spinner at 1 WPM steps
- Added morse dash/dot reminder beside "Koch level"
- G4FON sequence extended with prosigns
- Added pause button
- Added scroll bar in the main screen
This is the Google Play download link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.iz2uuf.cwkoch
Your feedback is welcome, as always!
Best 73 de IZ2UUF - Davide