Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W8S - State of WV Sesquicentennial, 150 Years of Statehood  (Read 9183 times)
WV8KFA

Ignore
« on: April 15, 2013, 11:06:53 AM »

JUNE 20, 2013
1200Z to 2359Z
Operators will be on 17, 20, 40, 80 meters in various locations (Initially planning for 18.163, 14.263, 7.263, 3.863 but there may be more based on # of operators)
QSL card available
QSL DIRECT with STAMPED self addressed envelope to Robert Kelly - WV8KFA, 125 Rogers St, Oak Hill, WV  25901
Sponsored by the Plateau Amateur Radio Association, www.parawv.com

Robert Kelly - WV8KFA
Plateau Amateur Radio Association, President - PIO
www.parawv.com
WV8KFA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 07:54:25 AM »

QUICK UPDATE:

LOCAL TIME 8am to 8pm Eastern Standard time. (just to clarify for a few that asked me through other means)

CURRENTLY have operators working PHONE on 17 and 40 as well as someone working RTTY on 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80M.

Robert Kelly - WV8KFA
www.parawv.com
WV8KFA

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 06:01:34 AM »

If there are any operators in WV that would like to participate and use the W8S call during the event you can find info that/requirements by going to

http://www.wv8kfa.com

the general info is on the club site as listed in previous posts but the DIRECT link to it is:

http://www.parawv.com/p/w8s.html

I would like to get operators spread throughout the state and would LOVE to have at least one from both the NORTHERN and EASTERN panhandle.

Robert Kelly - WV8KFA
www.parawv.com
WV8KFA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 08:37:54 PM »

Band, frequency and time info has been updated.  Check it out at wv8kfa.com or search for W8S on QRZ.com

Robert Kelly - WV8KFA
www.parawv.com
KD8IIC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 03:48:05 AM »

Hi Bob ; Am looking forward to CW QSO with Bert on 7030 early Thursday afternoon per your club's web page.Is my info concerning a CW operation and frequency correct?I'm faily new to CW and this will be a plus for me to operate my first special event via Morse..Thanks and 73 from Lane in Ohio.
  de n8aft sk ..
WV8KFA

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 05:46:20 AM »

HI,

Bert will be working CW all day on 7.030 so you shouldnt have any problem making contact at some point.

Good luck and best wishes!

73!
Robert

Hi Bob ; Am looking forward to CW QSO with Bert on 7030 early Thursday afternoon per your club's web page.Is my info concerning a CW operation and frequency correct?I'm faily new to CW and this will be a plus for me to operate my first special event via Morse..Thanks and 73 from Lane in Ohio.
  de n8aft sk ..

Robert Kelly - WV8KFA
www.parawv.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: