Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing the P5 Project.  (Read 4374 times)
N6PSE

Ignore
« on: April 20, 2013, 11:12:39 AM »

Announcing the P5 Project.

IDXC 2013 Convention
Visalia, April 20th, 2013.

P5, North Korea is the most wanted DXCC entity world-wide.
Today, the Intrepid-DX Group, in partnership with the World-Wide DX Group, is announcing our sustained and ongoing effort to activate North Korea.  

For the past four years, we have been working with professionals in the business and tourism industries who are actively doing business in North Korea. We are leveraging their ideas and contacts towards our goal of a major Dxpedition over a four week period from within the DPRK. We are using the same techniques that were successful in opening up Kurdistan (Northern Iraq) South Sudan and Yemen to Dxpedition activity.

We have prepared a comprehensive, multi-faceted proposal and we have delivered it to the DPRK officials via our Chinese emissary.  Several members of our leadership and advisory team and have made multiple visits to the DPRK and are advising us accordingly. We are making further plans to visit the DPRK in the coming months to further bolster our business contacts and to research and assess various venues.

We expect this ongoing project to require a sustained effort. We are committed to work as hard and as long as it takes to activate this rare and much needed entity. We will continue negotiating and flying into and out of the DPRK as needed during this process to lay the groundwork and to build the trust to ensure that a favorable outcome can be created. We want the DX community to be aware and to understand that a sustained effort is being made to activate this rare and important entity.

Thank you,

N6PSE AH6HY YT1AD K3LP
The Intrepid-DX Group
www.intrepid-dx.com/p5/
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:22:08 AM by N6PSE » Logged
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 11:16:23 AM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Get ready for major mayhem!..Let me guess, Dennis Rodman had something to do with this???.....LOL.....No dates as of yet, as I would think the process is going to be long and tedious, considering with who and what you are dealing with..I wish you good Luck Paul...and thanks for the news!

V
KA3NRX

P.S. Now if only I could hear a signal out of the Korean Peninsula.......
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:19:08 AM by KA3NRX » Logged
W2IRT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 11:22:20 AM »

Good Luck indeed, and I hope it's sooner rather than later....but in the current world political climate and the almost-a-shooting-war level of tension? Wowzah. Seriously, I hope this can happen and if it does, be safe!

www.facebook.com/W2IRT
Night gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until I reach Top of the Honor Roll.
W6GX

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 11:32:55 AM »

Great news Smiley  I'm sure Paul wouldn't have announced this if he wasn't 80% sure it will happen.

Now the big question is whether this is the only announcement from Intrepid or is this just the appetizer?

Jonathan W6GX
KB3LIX

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 12:02:36 PM »

OK, I see what it is now.

With Kim-Jong-UnSTABLE at the helm of
DPRK....

Sorry, I'll believe it when I see it !

Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

OK.....Hear it !

Is the weather changing in hell...Global cooling ?
N2RJ

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 12:53:54 PM »

Good luck Paul. We have seen how you guys managed to pull off rare ones like 7O so I hope this goes well.
AB8MA

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 01:05:07 PM »

Fine, but then what? One of the Lagrangian points?  Smiley

Ya all thinking of retiring?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 01:15:01 PM by AB8MA » Logged
K7KB

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 05:48:32 PM »

The Intrepid DX Group is a very dedicated bunch so if anyone can pull it off, probably they can. I wish them luck and hope to hear them from P5 soon!

John K7KB
BA4TB

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 06:52:47 PM »

Great news,wish you success Paul

Dale BA4TB
WA2VUY

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 05:46:33 AM »

http://www.euronews.com/2013/04/27/north-korea-indicts-us-korean-citizen/
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 06:36:08 PM »

Fantastic news!
I hope this works out.  It's going to take a lot of effort and patience because even if you get the green light these people seem to thrive on pulling the chain at the last minute then saying oh it's OK now and then pull it again a half dozen times just to show supremacy. Your a better man than me if you can handle that. 
AA9RN

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 08:14:33 PM »

Bring on Navassa.Has to be  much easier and cheaper. Plus better odds at actually activating it.
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2013, 02:59:52 PM »

Bring on Navassa.Has to be  much easier and cheaper. Plus better odds at actually activating it.

I think they are inspired by Kennedys Moon speech  Grin
MM0NDX

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 04:06:27 PM »

Better...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22429734

73 Col, MM0NDX
DX World.net
N6PSE

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 04:44:55 PM »

We will have an update on our P5 Project at the Dayton Hamvention.

You can follow our progress on Facebook and via Twitter.

Thank You,

Paul N6PSE
www.Intrepid-DX.com/p5/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 04:49:38 PM by N6PSE » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: