Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VU7KV just confirmed using LoTW!  (Read 767 times)
NU1O

Ignore
« on: October 22, 2013, 06:43:39 AM »

I just downloaded from LoTW to see what surprises I might have and I received a very pleasant surprise. VU7KV uploaded their log to LoTW and I now have a new country credit I wasn't expecting.  I have a QSL from the VU7M expedition but it makes things a lot easier when you have the LoTW credit and don't have to worry about sorting cards and filling out paper work.

Chris/NU1O
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 06:51:21 AM »

I have to apologize for not seeing the two posters have already informed the group VU7KV had used LoTW.  I wish I could delete my message but I don't think it's possible other than leaving a new topic and erasing all my writing.

I guess they are going out in groups.  Two other hams received their LoTW credit in June. 

At first I thought this was the operation my friend Arasu participated in as VU7M because I didn't even recall working another VU7.  I had better go drink a few more cups of coffee.
W4VKU

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 08:12:30 AM »

Hi Chris,
 I uploaded the entire VU7KV log to Lotw yesterday. It is close to the 6 month mark since the conclusion of the operation.
 The paper QSL and OQRS requests have slowed down a bit and hence the move.
 I am yet to process the Bureau QSL requests that came in via OQRS.

Thanks to the community and much appreciate the donations/contributions that
were sent with the QSL requests.

73s
 krish
 w4vku
W5RDW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 08:23:46 AM »

I want to thank you for hanging in there under difficult conditions. I remember you calling me more than once during my sunrise 20M SSB contact I had with you. Not too many DXpeditions with 100's calling them would make sure a contact was complete! It is very much appreciated! Smiley

Roger White W5RDW
Murphy, TX
Ham since 1961
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 08:45:19 AM »

Hi Chris,
 I uploaded the entire VU7KV log to Lotw yesterday. It is close to the 6 month mark since the conclusion of the operation.
 The paper QSL and OQRS requests have slowed down a bit and hence the move.
 I am yet to process the Bureau QSL requests that came in via OQRS.

Thanks to the community and much appreciate the donations/contributions that
were sent with the QSL requests.

73s
 krish
 w4vku
Krish,

I don't know how I could've forgotten it was you and another ham (was it VU2PAI?) who put on the VU7KV operation.

I just ordered a direct QSL and made a donation using my Paypal account. Thanks for making the trip to the Laccadives and for uploading to LoTW.  Your hard work is very much appreciated!

Chris
N1UK

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 12:55:07 PM »

Krish and Pai were at 8Q7 but VU7 was a solo effort by Krish W4VKU. I don't know how Krish managed to stay awake at VU7 to operate most of the night especially after staying up most of the nights at 8Q7.

Mark N1UK
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 01:18:18 PM by N1UK » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: