Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK...I have held my water on this long enough.....  (Read 4228 times)
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 06:44:49 AM »

There are so many of you w/o cards that I'm rethinking my idea I was blacklisted for criticizing the guys who handled the money.  I will send the QSL manager an email at the end of the month if I still have not received it.

Chris/NU1O

I sent the QSL manager an email after Vinnie said he got a reply but I did not get a reply to my Email after a week and still no QSL!  It's F***ing frustrating since I am on the website as a contributor.

Chris/NU1O

Hi guys....I am not sure what to tell ya.....My guess is from my e-mail to David is that there was some kind of problem holding up the works.....Here is my e-mail conversation with him:

Gracias Vicente.

No necesito nada más, Un saludo!

De: Vince Ponzio [mailto:oiznop@netzero.com]
Enviado el: sábado, 27 de abril de 2013 18:42
Para: David Liañez Fernandez
Asunto: Re: ZL9HR QSL CARD STATUS - PLEASE RESPOND

Muchas Gracias David....Let me know if you need anything further from me as far as qso or other information.........

Vicente

KA3NRX

Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:25 PM

To: 'Vince Ponzio'

Subject: RE: ZL9HR QSL CARD STATUS - PLEASE RESPOND

Hello Vince

I just checked and your QSL has not been sent.

It has been a wrong data received from ZL OQRS.

I will send one to you as well this week

Sorry for the inconvenience, my apologize.

David EB7DX

De: Vince Ponzio [mailto:oiznop@netzero.com]
Enviado el: sábado, 27 de abril de 2013 18:18
Para: eb7aey@gmail.com
Asunto: ZL9HR QSL CARD STATUS - PLEASE RESPOND
Importancia: Alta

SECOND E-MAIL REQUEST:  Please Respond

Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:14 PM

To: eb7aey@gmail.com

Subject: Fw: Your payment to Hellenic Amateur Radio Association of Australia Inc

Hello:

I am writing to you again to ask as to the status of my OQRS request for a ZL9HR QSL Card from my December qso listed below.  This OQRS was made on New Years Day with the Receipt No: 3158-3203-3549-9568.  It included money for return postage and a small donation to the expedition effort.  It is now late-April, and many other people I have talked to on-line have received their cards using the ZL9HR OQRS.  I would appreciate an immediate reply from you as to the status of my request, as the money covering postage and a donation sent via the paypal was extracted from my credit card.  You will see that this is true with the PDF of my credit card statement attached with this second e-mail.  Also below is a copy of the e-mail acknowledgement from Paypal from January 1, 2013 when the OQRS request was made.  This Paypal statement was sent to you in my initial e-mail of April 16, which went unanswered. Your kindest and prompt response to this request would be greatly appreciated.  We are over 4 months in waiting for a ZL9HR card from an OQRS request, while others who have qsled the same way received their cards. Again, please respond with the status of my card, so I can confirm my ZL9HR qso from December of last year as this is an all time new country for me.  Many thanks for your cooperation.

Vince Ponzio

KA3NRX

Pittsburgh, PA

----- Original Message -----

To: Vincent Ponzio

Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 3:11 PM

Subject: Your payment to Hellenic Amateur Radio Association of Australia Inc

"wrong data received"....may be a paypal issue???....may be a qso issue???.....may be an issue issue?Huh....either way it's an issue, but I take the man at his word that he will come thru......Good Luck to all of us regarding this wait.....

V
KA3NRX
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:47:24 AM by KA3NRX » Logged
K8CMO

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2013, 09:48:54 AM »

I sent an e-mail to QSL manager but no response yet.  The log data is correct, because it was confirmed in LOTW.  I have Pay Pal receipt for postage and donation.  When I hear something back I will post again.
K8CMO

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2013, 03:35:08 PM »

Still no ZL9HR QSL.  I got no response from the QSL manager.  Any new cards received anywhere?
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2013, 04:23:33 PM »

Still no ZL9HR QSL.  I got no response from the QSL manager.  Any new cards received anywhere?

Nope....nothing here.....Jeez...I thought you were going to give us a glimmer of hope!....But I guess not...

V
KA3NRX
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 04:26:13 PM by KA3NRX » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: