Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HRDLog and eQSL/LoTW integration  (Read 6389 times)
N8YQX

Ignore
« on: May 04, 2013, 05:27:27 AM »

I enabled the eQSL and LoTW integration on HRDLog.net to automatically upload new QSOs.  This is the new feature that was announced last week.  My new QSO shows up on HRDLog.net, but it's not showing up on eQSL and LoTW.

Is the new integration working for anyone?

N8YQX
N1GMV

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 10:09:37 AM »

I am running version 5.24 and have sucessfully integrated it with eQSL. I am in the process of authorizing for LOTW.
I also have a subscription with QRZ.

Have run logs before but I am really happy with the integration. It used to be such a choir to paper QSL and even update the E Logs but this new system is pretty good. I wish more people used it along with EQSL or LOTW so I can get my awards. It is hard enough to work the stations, now even harder to get them to confirm.
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 02:33:31 PM »

To answer the OP, I have not tried eQSL on ver 6.x mainly because I don't use eQSl.  Unfortunately the HRD forum is down right now (they are switching servers)  but if you have the support number give them a call and they will straighten you out.

N8YQX more people are switching to LoTW and eQSL and recently the rate of growth is going up exponentially because of the high postage rates and the really poor mail service in most countries and the fact that newer Hams are not as attached to having real cards as older Hams.   Personally I think the newer Hams are making a mistake because a album full of exotic QSL cards is really a nice thing to show other people.  I head for Lotw when I can but if it's an ATNO I want a card.
N8YQX

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 05:39:55 AM »

Wow, I forgot about this thread.

I think I need to clarify myself.  My question isn't about the HRD software, it's about the HRDlog.net website.  Both eQSL and LoTW are working fine from the HRD software here.

Either way, I just started uploading the logs from the software, not the website, so the problem is moot now.

Thanks for finding my old thread.

N8YQX
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: