Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JT65-HF (Not Logged in..) ???  (Read 4570 times)
WALTERB

Ignore
« on: May 14, 2013, 07:50:29 AM »

I have Enable RB and PSKR, and logged into http://jt65.w6cqz.org.   

JT65-HF still shows I'm not logged in, and PSK Reporter doesn't show my node when I'm using another browser instance that I'm not logged into.

I'm not using Ham Radio Deluxe,  should I be?  Why am I still showing "Not logged in"  ?

thanks in advance.

WALTERB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 08:18:38 AM »

I figured it out.  You have to be a member of LOTW.  I'm not and don't want to be. So that's that.   Grin
K3DCW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 01:25:14 PM »

JT65-HF still shows I'm not logged in, and PSK Reporter doesn't show my node when I'm using another browser instance that I'm not logged into.

I'm not using Ham Radio Deluxe,  should I be?  Why am I still showing "Not logged in"  ?

thanks in advance.

You do NOT need to be a member of LoTW to use PSK Reporter as far as I know.

I assume that you have started JT65.  Have you set a frequency in the frequency window (since you said you're not using HRD) or does it still read "0".  If it reads "0", you cannot post to PSK Reporter.  Right click on it (if memory serves me correctly) and set the frequency you are tuned to.  That should start allowing your posts to show up. 

Or you can use OmniRig or HRD, have JT65-HF connected and read the QRG from those, and you'll be good to go too.

Dave
K3DCW

Hamming it up on OS X!
www.machamradio.com
WALTERB

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 07:31:38 PM »

thanks in advance.

very cool, it works! thank you so much!

I was going by what it said on pskreporter website, so I assumed it wouldn't work without an account.

thanks again.

You do NOT need to be a member of LoTW to use PSK Reporter as far as I know.

I assume that you have started JT65.  Have you set a frequency in the frequency window (since you said you're not using HRD) or does it still read "0".  If it reads "0", you cannot post to PSK Reporter.  Right click on it (if memory serves me correctly) and set the frequency you are tuned to.  That should start allowing your posts to show up. 

Or you can use OmniRig or HRD, have JT65-HF connected and read the QRG from those, and you'll be good to go too.

Dave
K3DCW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: